Vivotek VS7100 Features
Discontinued & Replaced by the Vivotek VS8102
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Up to Full D1 Video Resolution
- Supports Dual Streams Simultaneously
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE (Power over Ethernet) (Optional)
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- Supports Privacy Masks
- Supports DynaDome/SmartDome, Pelco D, LiLin
- RS-485 Interface for PTZ
- Bundled 32-Ch Software Included
Vivotek VS7100 Overview
The Vivotek VS7100 is a single channel video server (video encoder) allowing for a single analog video feed to be attached for conversion from analog video to digital video. The VS7100 allows for older analog CCTV surveillance cameras to be reused by converting the analog video stream for use within an IP network for IP network video surveillance.
The Vivotek VS7100 features Vivotek’s VVTK-1000 SoC providing dual codec (MPEG4 and MJPEG) and dual stream capabilities with video resolutions up to full D1 resolution. Additional features include 3GPP mobile surveillance support allowing for snapshots or live video on a 3G mobile device, PoE compliance helping to reduce cabling costs by allowing for data and power to run on the same Category 5 cable line, digital I/O for external sensors or alarms and a RS-485 serial interface allowing for PTZ control. The VS7100 also comes bundled with 32-channel monitoring and recording software by Vivotek. The Vivotek VS7100 can be used for any application where a single analog video feed needs conversion to an IP accessible digital video feed.