Vivotek ND8422P Features
- CPU: ARM Processor
- Camera Compatibility: Full integration with VIVOTEK network cameras (we recommend 3MP resolution or less)
- Maximum Number of Cameras/Channels: 16 channel selectable (only 8 ports have PoE)
- Throughput: Max. 96 Mbps (Recording)
- Compression Styles: MJPEG, H.264
- Video Export Formats: EXE
- LiveView Display Layout: 16 Channel: Multi Layout display: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 1+3, 1+5, 1+12
- Event Notification: Record, Email (Text), Email (Snapshot), FTP, Digital Output (Camera), Buzzer, PTZ Control (Go to Preset)
- Alarm & Event Management: Motion Detection, PIR Detection, Tampering Detection, Digital Input (Camera), Digital Output (Camera), Connection Abnormal, Storage Abnormal, Storage Full, Camera Network Loss, DI, DO
- Scheduled Recording: Yes
- Event Recording: Yes
- Manual Recording: Yes
- Recording Frame Rate: Dependent on channels in use - 2560x1920 @ 30 fps (1-CH), 1920x1080 @ 120 fps (4-CH), 1280x720 @ 240 fps (8-CH), 720x480 @ 480 fps (16-CH)
- Remote Access with PC Based Web Browser: Yes
- Mobile App Support: iViewer for iOS & Android
- PTZ Controls: Panel Control, Direction Control, Home, Zoom, Focus, Iris, Preset, Patrol (Group), PiP Control
- Playback Features: Regular (Play, Pause, Stop), Next Frame, Speed Control, Calendar, Timeline, Timeline Scale, Bookmark
- Hard Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5" HDD
- Max TB per HD Bay: 6 TB
- USB Ports: Front: 2 (USB 2.0) & Back: 1 (USB 2.0)
- Ethernet Ports: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet interface
- Display Port(s): 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA
- PoE Ports: 8x 802.3at/af Compliant PoE Ports (Total Max. 80W)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 360 mm (W) x 311 mm (D) x 44 mm (H)
- Weight: 2.7 kg (without HDD)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Power Source / Consumption: DC56V 2.5A / Max. 120 W
- Warranty: 2 years
- What's Included: Power Adapter, Power Cord, Quick Installation Guide, 16 x H.D.D. Screws, 4 x H.D.D. Brackets, 1 x USB Mouse, 2 x SATA Cables, User's Manual, Quick Installation Guide (QIG), Installation Wizard 2
Vivotek ND8422P Overview
VIVOTEK ND8422P is a Linux embedded 16-CH standalone NVR with 8-port 802.3af Compliant PoE, allowing connection with PoE cameras for a max. 120 W power supply. ND8422P also features "One Button Setup" with its plug- &-play and auto-setup functionality, making this advanced unit surprisingly simple to install, and suitable for any small-scale video surveillance applications.
Supporting HDMI and VGA local video output, users can control the GUI OSD interface via mouse & keyboard, eliminating the need for a separate PC to search video or to playback from the NVR. The new local display design - Auto Adaptive Stream will dynamically modify Stream 2 resolution of a camera to best fit the display resolution according to the layout type, resulting in an efficient display, while maintaining superb image quality. Meanwhile, ND8422P supports software fisheye camera de-warping function, providing right angle of video view and detailed information for usage. What's more, ND8422P, featuring various I/O ports, such as eSATA port, alarm input/output, RS232, and RS485 provides users great flexibility of applications.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
ND8322P - 1. One Button Setup
➤ Download Video: http://goo.gl/Hm1uhL ➤ Learn more: http://w...
ND8322P/ND8422P - 4. Fisheye Dewarp
➤ Download Video: http://goo.gl/Y0FQnO ➤ Learn more: http://w...
ND8322P - 2. EZConnect App
➤ Download Video: http://goo.gl/1CTCig ➤ Learn more: http://w...
ND8322P - 3. Storyboard Events Search
➤ Download Video: http://goo.gl/QWbFBo ➤ Learn more: http://w...