- Please Note: Kit does not include a power supply or LPR software. We recommend the AA-352, AA-351, or HLG-80H-24 for the power supplies.
- Max. Speed 155MPH (250 km/hr)
- IR Threshold IR on: 300 Lux, IR off: 600 Lux, RS485 configurable
- Shutter Time 1/480 to 1/16,000 sec.
- Max. Shutter Time 1/120 to 1/32,000 sec.
- IR Illuminators 24W, 20° ~ 40° remote adjustable
- Capture Range Up to 25 meters
- Captured Lanes Dual Lanes (suggested width per lane: 3.5 ~ 4M)
- Power Input AC/DC 24V
- Power Consumption Max. 60W, AC/DC 24V (Heater on), Max. 45W, AC/DC 24V (Heater off)
- Weight 6,482 g (14.29 lb)
- Housing Weather-proof IP68-rated housing, Vandal-proof IK10-rated housing
- Operating Temperature Starting Temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F), -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F), with 30W heater on. Working Temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F), -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F), with 15W heater on
- Humidity 90%
- Video Compression H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Maximum Streams 3 simultaneous streams
- Image Settings Adjustable image size, quality and bit rate;Time stamp, text overlay, flip & mirror; Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, AE speed, privacy masks; Scheduled profile settings, HLC, defog, DIS; video rotation, remote focus, LPC scene mode, AEB*, Spectrum mode* *AEB: Auto Exposure Bracketing. *Spectrum mode for license plate image enhancement.
- Users Live viewing for up to 10 clients
- Protocols 802.1X, ARP, CIFS/SMB, CoS, DDNS, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, IGMP, IPv4, IPv6, NTP, PPPoE, QoS, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, TCP/IP, TLS, UDP, UPnP
- Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
- ONVIF Supported
Alarm and Event
- Alarm Triggers Manual trigger, digital input, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, audio detection, SD card life expectancy, cybersecurity events (brute force attack event, cyberattack event and quarantine event
- Alarm Events Event notification via digital output, email, HTTP, FTP, NAS server, SD card, push notification, File upload via email, HTTP, FTP, NAS server, SD card
- IP Camera Connectors RJ-45 cable connector for Network/PoE connection *1, Audio input *1, Audio output *1, DC 12V power input *1, AC 24V power input *1, Digital input *2, Digital output *1, RS485 *1
- Safety Certifications Whole Kit: CE, LVD, FCC Class A, VCCI, C-Tick, UL, Network Camera: CE, LVD, FCC Class B, VCCI, C-Tick, UL
- Warranty 36 months
For specifications on the individual parts that make up the Kit, follow the links below.
VIVOTEK’s IP9172-LPC (Freeway) is a high-performance, network-based vehicle imaging system designed to provide clear license plate images for reliable recognition in high-speed traffic applications. Adopting a 3-Megapixel global shutter sensor providing high-resolution images to support a wide range of dual lane scenarios and the built-in corresponding pulse mode IR LEDs, the camera can support a maximum car speed of up to 250kmph with lower power consumption.
Employing the unique Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) function allows the camera to capture both surrounding and license plate views even at night time. Additionally, the IP9172-LPC is endowed with a 12-40mm focal length remote focus lens. The CaMate IR utilizing CVA Tech provides adjustable beam angles from 20 to 40 degrees for variable distances, enabling the installers to adjust zoom/focus both more precisely and with greater flexibility.