- Please Note: Kit does not include a power supply or LPR software. We recommend the AA-352 or AA-351 for the power supplies.
- LPR Speed Range: 110MPH (180 km/hr), with CA80I8-2040 IR
- IR Threshold IR on: 300 Lux, IR off: 600 Lux, RS485 configurable
- Shutter Time IP9165-LPC Kit (Highway): 1/1,600 to 1/10,000 sec.
- Max. Shutter Time 1/5 to 1/32,000 sec.
- IR Illuminators CA80I8-2040 *1, 80W, 20° ~ 40° remote control beam angle
- Capture Range Up to 35 meters (Suggested Distance: 10 ~ 20 m)
- Captured Lanes Road-side: 2 Lanes, Gantry: 2 Lanes (Suggested width per lane: 3.5 ~ 4M)
- Power Input AC/DC 24V
- Power Consumption Max. 110 W, AC/DC 24V
- Suggested Power AC 24V or DC 24V/ 5A
- Weight 14.29 lb (6,482 g)
- Housing Weather-proof IP68-rated housing
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated housing
- Starting Temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F)
- Working Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F), -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F), with optional cold start heater
- Humidity 90%
- Compression H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Maximum Streams 4 simultaneous streams
- Image Settings Adjustable image size, quality and bit rate;Time stamp, text overlay, flip & mirror; Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, AE speed, privacy masks; Scheduled profile settings, HLC, defog, 3DNR, DIS, video rotation, lens profile, LPC scene mode
- Users Live viewing for up to 10 clients
- Protocols IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UPnP, RTSP/RTP/RTCP, IGMP, CIFS/SMB, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, PPPoE, CoS, QoS, SNMP, 802.1X, UDP, ICMP, ARP, TLS
- Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
- *It is highly recommended to use standard Cat. 5e & Cat. 6 cables which are compliant with the 3P/ETL standard.
- ONVIF Supported, specification available at www.onvif.org
- Video Motion Detection Five-window video motion detection
Alarm and Event
- Alarm Triggers Motion detection, manual trigger, digital input, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, camera tampering detection, audio detection, advanced motion detection, MicroSD card life expectancy
- Alarm Events Event notification using digital output, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and MicroSD card
- File upload via HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and MicroSD card
- IP Camera Connectors RJ-45 cable connector for Network/PoE connection *1, Audio input *1, Audio output *1, DC 12V/AC 24V power input *1, Digital input *2, Digital output *2, RS485 *1, BNC *1
- Safety Certifications IP Camera: CE, LVD, FCC Class B, VCCI, C-Tick, UL
- Warranty 36 months
For specifications on the individual parts that make up the Kit, follow the links below.