Replaced by the IB9367-H or the IB8379-H.
Vivotek IB836BA-HF3 Features
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (2MP)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" Progressive CMOS
- Day/Night: Yes
- Mechanical IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 0.16 Lux @ F2.1 (Color); 0.01 Lux @ F2.1 (B/W)
- IR Illuminators: Yes
- IR Illuminator Range: up to 30m
- Lens Type: Fixed-focal
- Focal Length: f = 3.6 mm / F2.1
- Zoom: ePTZ: 48x digital zoom (4x on IE plug-in, 12x built-in)
- Iris: P-iris
- Focus: Remote Focus
- Field of View: 90° (Horizontal), 46° (Vertical), 108° (Diagonal)
- Compression Styles: H.264 & MJPEG
- Frame Rate: 30 fps @ 1920x1080 in both compression modes
- WDR Technology: Yes, WDR Pro 100dB
- Image Settings: Adjustable image size, quality and bit rate; Time stamp, text overlay, flip & mirror; Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, privacy masks; Scheduled profile settings, 3D noise reduction, video rotation, defog
- Privacy Mask: Yes
- Built-in Microphone: No
- Audio Capabilities: None
- Alarm/Event Management: Five-window video motion detection, manual trigger, digital input, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, camera tampering detection, audio detection / Alarm Events Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, FTP and NAS server, SD Card File upload via HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and SD card
- ONVIF: Yes
- Users: Live viewing for up to 10 clients
- On-board Storage: Yes, built-in microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
- Housing/Enclosure Rating: Weather-proof IP66-rated housing & Vandal-proof IK10-rated metal housing
- Dimensions: Ø 88 x 293 mm
- Weight: 1264 g (2.78 lb)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C (-4°F ~ 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 90%
- Power: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE Class 0 / Max. 9 W (Heater on)
- Warranty: 2 years
- What's Included: User's manual, quick installation guide, Installation Wizard 2, VAST 32-CH Software, Quick installation guide, warranty card, sun shield, wall mount bracket, alignment sticker/ desiccant bag, waterproof connector, screw pack
Vivotek IB836BA-HF3 Overview
VIVOTEK’s IB836BA-H is a series of outdoor-ready Full HD bullet network cameras offering superb video quality with up to 30 fps at 1920x1080. Featuring VIVOTEK’s WDR and SNV technology, the series is capable of capturing high quality and high visibility video whether in high contrast or low light environments.
The IB836BA-H series provides flexible options for both fixed focus for simple operation, and remote focus with built-in stepping motors and P-iris to provide precise adjustments remotely. In order to adapt to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the IB836BA-H series features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30M for superior image quality around the clock. As a professional day/night camera, the IB836BA-H series also adopts a Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction to adjust the IR lighting intensity instantaneously based on the changes of light in the ambient environment.
For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the IB836BA-H series is encased in a weather-proof IP66-rated housing, making it impervious to rain and dust. The robustness of the IB836BA-H series is further strengthened by the adoption of rugged IK10 design housing.
Additionally, a wide operating temperature range further enhances the IB836BA-H's performance and reliability in extremely cold or hot temperatures, even when using PoE. When choosing VIVOTEK IB836BA-H series, users have four options: the IB836BA-HT, IB836BA-EHT, IB836BA-HF3, and IB836BA-EHF3. Different options can be chosen based on the requirements of your application, such as focusing method or operating environment temperature.