Disconitnued; replaced by the FD8369A-V (OP-40) or FD9367-HV.
Vivotek FD836BA-EHVF2 Features
- Max Resolution: 1920x1080 (2MP)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" Progressive CMOS
- Day/Night: Yes, Removable IR-cut filter for day & night function
- Mechanical IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 0.15 Lux @ F1.8 (Color), 0.01 Lux @ F1.8 (B/W)
- IR Illuminators: Yes, with Smart IR
- IR Illuminator Range: up to 30m
- Lens Type: Fixed-focal
- Focal Length: f = 2.8 / F1.8
- Zoom: ePTZ: 48x digital zoom (4x on IE plug-in, 12x built-in)
- Iris: N/A
- Focus: Manual
- Field of View: 122° (Horizontal) 66° (Vertical) 142° (Diagonal)
- Compression Styles: H.264 & MJPEG
- Frame Rate: 30 fps @ 1920x1080 in both compression modes
- WDR Technology: WDR Pro (100 dB)
- Image Settings: Adjustable image size, quality and bit rate; Time stamp, text overlay, flip & mirror; Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, privacy masks; Scheduled profile settings, 3D noise reduction, video rotation, defog
- Privacy Mask: Yes
- Built-in Microphone: No
- Audio Capabilities: Supports two-way audio via Internal microphone input & External line output
- Alarm/Event Management: Five-window video motion detection, manual trigger, digital input, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, camera tampering detection, audio detection, Event notification using digital output, HTTP, SMTP, FTP and NAS server, SD Card File upload via HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and SD card
- ONVIF: Yes
- Users: Live viewing for up to 10 clients
- On-board Storage: Yes, built-in microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
- Housing/Enclosure Rating: Weather-proof IP66 & Vandal-proof IK10
- Dimensions: Ø 155 x 103 mm
- Weight: 920 g (2.02 lb)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C (-4°F~ 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: N/A
- Power/Consumption: DC 12V or IEEE 802.3at PoE Class 4 / Max. 25 W (Heater on)
- Warranty: 2 years
- What's Included: Camera, Quick installation guide, warranty card, alignment sticker/desiccant bag, screw pack, software CD (User's manual, quick installation guide, Installation Wizard 2, ST7501 32-channel recording software)
Vivotek FD836BA-EHVF2 Overview
VIVOTEK’s FD836BA-HV is a series of outdoor-ready Full HD fixed dome network cameras offering superb video quality with up to 30 fps at 1920x1080. Armed with VIVOTEK’s WDR and SNV technology, the series is capable of capturing high quality and high visibility video whether in high contrast or low light environments.
The FD836BA-HV series provides flexible options for both fixed focus for simple operation, and remote focus with built-in stepping motors and P-iris to provide precise adjustments remotely. In order to adapt to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the FD836BA-HV series features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 30M for superior image quality around the clock. As a professional day/night camera, the FD836BA-HV series also adopts a Smart IR technology which prevents overexposure and provides noise reduction to adjust the IR lighting intensity instantaneously based on the changes of light in the ambient environment.
For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the FD836BA-HV series is encased in a weather-proof IP66-rated housing, making it impervious to rain and dust. The robustness of the FD836BA-HV series is further strengthened by the adoption of rugged IK10 design housing.
Additionally, a wide operating temperature range further enhances the FD836BA-HV's performance and reliability in extremely cold or hot temperatures, even when using PoE. When choosing VIVOTEK FD836BA-HV series, users have four options: the FD836BA-HTV, FD836BA-EHTV, FD836BA-HVF2, and FD836BA-EHVF2. Different options can be chosen based on the requirements of your application, such as focusing method or operating environment temperature.