Vivotek CM4818-2040 Features
- Please Note: The CM4818 series panels are Special Order with a 4 week lead time. They are non-returnable / non-cancellable once ordered.
- Beam Angle (Horizontal): 20° ~ 40°
- Distance: 120 ~ 200 m (394 ~ 656 ft)
- Beam Pattern: Elliptical
- LED Array: 24 pcs LED
- Wavelength: 850nm
- External Input: IR ON/OFF control
- External Output: Day/Night switching
- Automatic IR On/Off: Controlled by Light Sensor
- Light Sensor Sensitivity: 1/5/10/30(default)/50/100% (Max. 1000 Lux) (accessed via CaMate remote/RS-485 control)
- Adjustable IR Power: 20% ~ 100 % (accessed via CaMate remote/RS-485 control)
- Power Input: 12~24V DC ±10%, 24V AC(50/60Hz) ±10% (14.5VDC current controlled)
- Power Consumption: Max. 48 W
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C ~ +60 °C (-104 °F ~ +140 °F)
- Working Temperature: -50 °C ~ +60 °C (-122 °F ~ +140 °F)
- Humidity: 90%
- Dimensions: 220 x 160 x 73 mm (8.6 × 6.3 × 2.9 inch)
- Weight: 2.1 kg (4.63 lb)
- Cable Length: 0.75 m (2.46 ft) UL AWM
- Casing: IP68, IK10
- Safety Certifications: IEC 62471, EN 50130-4, CE: EN61000-6-3, EN60598-1, EN60598-2-5, FCC ClassB, EN60529
- Warranty: 5 years
- Included Accessories: U-Type Bracket (134 × 34 × 81.5 mm)
Vivotek CM48 Series Overview
CaMate CM48 is a series of professional IR illuminators designed with VIVOTEK’s Continuous Variable Angle Technology (CVA Tech), providing highly efficient intensity and uniform distribution to fit 10° ~ 180° FOV via adjustable beam angles up to 250 meters. The series offers multiple options for outdoor and long-distance in many applications such as traffic LPR/ANPR, airports, parking lots and many more.
The CM48 series delivers accurate image quality with special beam pattern designs such as circular (-1040), elliptical (-2040/4080) and rectangular (-90120/180), as well as 180° illumination for panoramic Multiple-sensor solutions (-180), providing high intensity and uniformity without hot spots or overexposure issues. The radiant power of the LED’s are effectively projected on to the surveillance area. All ranges of variable angles can maintain highly efficient functionality while also conserving energy.
Thanks to CVA Tech, this series can adjust beam angles according to different installation distances, which make it easy to install. Further, an optional remote control provides users quick and easy to set-up the IR LED from the ground site. To meet the demands of different scenarios, the CM48 series is compatible with a variety of accessories, such as brackets, wall mounts and alignment tools. With the added support and flexibility of an abundance of accessories, the CM48 series is an excellent intelligent IR illuminator for optimizing your video performance in dark or low-light surveillance.