QNAP VS-4008U-RP-PRO - DISCONTINUED
- CPU: Dual-core Intel® Atom™ processor
- Hard Drive Bays: 4 x 3.5" SATA(II)/2.5" SATA/SSD
- Ports/Connectors: 2 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
- Video Output: 1 (for local display), Suggested video output resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Dimensions: 44(H) x 439(W) x 499(D) mm, 1.73(H) x 16.97(W) x 19.65(D) inch
- Weight: 7.63 kg/ 16.82 lb
- Power Consumption in Watts: 62W
- Operating Temperature: 0~40˚C
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Number of Channels: 8
- Video Compression: H.264/ MPEG-4/ M-JPEG/ MxPEG (depending on the camera models)
- Recording Mode: Continuous/ manual/ schedule recording; Alarm recording/ multiple alarm recording schedules
- Recording Performance: Up to 30 fps at D1 or VGA for each channel
- Megapixel Recording: Supports megapixel cameras (up to 8-megapixel)
- Recording Settings: Video compression, resolution, frame rate, quality, audio recording
- File Format: AVI (QNAP codec is required for playback)
- Display Mode: 1/4/6/8/9/10/12-channel display mode, sequential display mode
- Local Monitoring Enhancement: Full screen display, event notification, PTZ control, digital zoom
- Event Management: Motion detection, alarm input, connection failure, recording failure, and user-defined event
- Action Management: Video recording, email alert, SMS alert, buzzer, PTZ camera control, alarm output, and user-defined action
- Local Playback: Single view playback from local NVR server
- Search Mode for Local Playback: By date & time
- Multi-server Monitoring: Up to 128-channel monitoring from multiple VioStor NVR servers
- Playback Channel: Max 4-view playback from multiple NVR servers simultaneously
- Playback Control: Play, pause, stop, reverse play, next/ previous video file, different speed control
- Playback Enhancement: Full screen display, video snapshot, digital zoom, digital watermarking
- Schedule Remote Replication: Schedule video data backup to a NAS on the local network
QNAP VS-4008U-RP-PRO Overview
The Qnap VS-4008U Pro VioStor NVR (8-channel, 4-bay) is a 1U rackmount centralized network surveillance system, which supports monitoring of IP cameras, video recording, playback and remote data access, and PC-less configuration. It supports real-time 8-channel H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG, and MxPEG recording from most IP cameras. The NVR includes 4 SATA hard drives and supports secure data protection by RAID 1/ 5/ 5 + hot spare/ 6.
With the multi-server monitoring feature, the VioStor NVR allows you to simultaneously monitor up to 120 IP cameras from multiple NVR servers. Based on dual-core Intel Atom processor and with 1 GB memory capacity, the NVR is capable of megapixel recording up to 8MP from multiple IP cameras or video servers.
The VioStor NVR features schedule recording, alarm recording, alarm recording schedule, motion-detection recording, and pre/post-alarm recordings. The digital zoom function of the NVR makes for flexible monitoring and playback. You can adjust the PTZ cameras by the web user interface directly.
Equipped with enhanced video search by IVA (Intelligent Video Analytics), the NVR offers features such as motion detection, foreign object, missing object, out of focus, and camera occlusion. It also offers high security to data by RAID 1, Online RAID Capacity Expansion, Online RAID Level Migration, dual Giga LAN ports for network failover, load-balancing, and multi-IP setting, etc.
The easy-to-install NVR includes features such as event management, convenient backup solution, one-touch audio video backup, security control, E-map, digital zoom, digital watermarking, etc.
The Linux-based network solution (for use in the US) is suitable for small and medium sized companies and SOHO such as small stores, restaurants, gas stations, storage yards, and garage.