QNAP VS-2304-US Features
- CPU: Intel® Celeron® J1900
- Frequency: 4-core/4-thread 2.0 GHz base/2.42 GHz turbo
- Architecture: x86 64-bit
- Encryption engine: AES-NI, AES-256
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics
- Pre-installed memory: 8 GB RAM: 2 x 4 GB DDR4 SODIMM
- Memory slots: 2 x SODIMM DDR4
- Maximum memory: 8 GB RAM: 2 x 4 GB
- Flash memory: 5G USB DOM
- Drive bays: 2 x 3.5-inch SATA 6 Gbps, 2 x 2.5-inch SATA 6 Gbps
- Drive compatibility: 3.5-inch bays: 3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives; 2.5-inch bays: 2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives, 2.5-inch SATA solid-state drives
- Drive tray type: Key lock, Lock
- Hot-swapping: The device supports hot-swapping drives
- Gigabit Ethernet ports: 2 x GbE RJ45
- USB ports: 3 x USB 3.0 Type A
- HDMI ports: 1 x HDMI 1.4b (up to 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz with HDR)
- Buttons: Power, Reset, USB One Touch Copy
- Form factor: Tower
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 150 x 102 x 216 mm, 5.9*4.02*8.5 inch
- Net weight: 1.47 kg (3.24 lbs)
- Power supply unit: External adapter, 90W, 100-240V
- System battery: CR2032 lithium battery (3V, 225 mAh)
- Sound level: 19.4 dB(A)
- Fans System: 1 x 70 mm, 12V DC smart fan
- Operating temperature: 0˚C to 40˚C (32˚F to 104˚F)
- Relative humidity: Non-condensing relative humidity: 5% to 95%
- Wet-bulb temperature: 27˚C (80.6˚F)
- Security slot: Kensington security slot
For software specs please check out the Datasheet link or visit QNAP's website.
QNAP VS-2304-US Overview
The QVR Pro Appliance is a SMB-grade; tower-based network surveillance server that supports high quality real-time video/audio monitoring, megapixel recording, and playback from multiple IP cameras to safeguard your precious property and assets.
Even without a PC, QVR Pro Appliance can be configured and perform monitoring tasks with the local display technology by connecting a USB mouse, USB keyboard and HDMI monitor to deliver lag-free live video monitoring in Full HD (1920x1080) resolution. QNAP local display technology provides a straightforward way to reduce the total costs in your business environment.
QVR Pro Appliance supports all of the standard fisheye cameras available on the market, and features Qdewarp technology that converts distorted parts of the original images into proportional ratios. QVR Pro Appliance also provides industry-leading functions, including allowing a single fisheye camera’s image to be simultaneously viewed in nine channels from different angles and cross-platform hardware-accelerated decoding for fisheye camera images. QVR Pro Appliance ensures higher surveillance performance for greater security while providing deployment flexibility.
In the past, QVR Pro only provided event recording and event notifications for expensive cameras with integrated motion detection. QVR Pro Appliance now provides motion detection even for budget-friendly cameras and USB webcams as long as they can stream their footage to QVR Pro (e.g. through RTSP protocol). QVR Pro allows you to build a more-secure surveillance system for homes and office environments on an affordable budget.
In the past, surveillance applications were just one of the many applications on NAS. There was no dedicated storage for surveillance recordings and usually the system performance was limited, making it unsuitable to fulfill the requirements of professional surveillance systems. QVR Pro Appliance, introduces the concept of "dedicated storage space" to ensure that the storage is fully reserved for the system performance will not be impacted by other applications on NAS. QVR Pro Appliance default bundles camera license, so it can be local installation without Internet, all essential applications already embedded in the Appliance machine.
QVR Pro Appliance supports thousands of camera models from over 150 brands and a variety of image formats, allowing you to quickly build different surveillance solutions tailored to your environments while providing convenient camera management.