Planet LRP-101CE Features
- 1 x 10/100BASE-TX RJ45 copper interface, supporting IEEE 802.3af/at PoE PSE
- 1 x BNC connector, supporting 44~56V DC power input and Ethernet data transmission
Power over Ethernet
- Supports Power over Ethernet PSE, PoE Injector
- Eliminates power cabling with PoE over Coaxial
- Power and Ethernet data transmission over coaxial up to 1km
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af / IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet PSE on RJ45 port
- Supports PoE power up to 25 watts (depending on Power Source and Coaxial Distance)
- Auto detects remote powered device (PD)
Industrial Case / Installation
- Supports extensive LED indicators for network diagnostics
- Metal case protection
- Compact size, DIN-rail and wall-mount design
- Power Input: PoC (Power over Coaxial) power input
- Supports 4KV DC Ethernet ESD protection
- -20 to 70 degrees C operating temperature
Planet LRP-101CE Overview
PLANET Long Reach PoE solution is designed to extend IP Ethernet transmission and inject power simultaneously into a remote 802.3af/at PoE compliant powered device (PD) beyond the 100 meters distance limit of Ethernet.
Convenient PoE over UTP Extender in Harsh Environment
The LRP-101U-KIT, a PLANET Long Reach PoE solution, is a Single-port PoE over UTP Extender Kit featuring long range data and power transmission for distance up to 500m (1,640ft.) over UTP cable, and another 100m over Ethernet cable to remote PoE IP camera, PoE wireless AP or access control systems complied with 802.3af/at PoE. The LRP-101U-KIT provides point to point application for easy plug-n-play operation and deployment in climatically demanding environments with wide temperature range from -20 to 70 degrees C. Without the problem of power source, it makes the installation of remote PoE powered devices easier and more efficiently.
Composition of Long Reach PoE over UTP Extender Kit
The LRP-101U-KIT consists of a Long Reach PoE injector and a Long Reach PoE extender set which can work in pair anywhere on your network infrastructure. It contains two brand-new products:
■ LRP-101UH: 1-Port 10/100TX PoE PD + 1-Port UTP Long Reach PoE Injector
■ LRP-101UE: 1-Port 10/100TX PoE PSE + 1-Port UTP Long Reach PoE Extender
The LRP-101UH transmits data and power over UTP cable to the LRP-101UE, which can be located as far as 500m away. It will then deliver the data and power output with a maximum of up to 25 watts to a PoE PD over Ethernet cable, thus expediting the IP surveillance network or wireless LAN infrastructure in long distance. Both of the two products come in a compact but rugged metal housing. Their wall-mounted design fits easily in any space-limited location.
IP Ethernet and Power over Long UTP or Twisted-pair Cable
A normal UTP cable can only be extended up to 100 meters, but the LRP-101U-KIT can extend PoE networking up to 500 meters (1,640ft.) over long 4-pair UTP cable or up to 300 meters (1,000ft.) over an existing 1-pair twisted-pair cable, such as telephone wire, with stable, high-quality video transmission. It eliminates the need for additional remote site power while allowing a single power source to provide power to both LRP extenders and the PoE IP camera at long range.
Stable Operating Performance under Difficult Environments
PLANET Long Reach PoE Extender Kit is the perfect solution for distance extension for PoE or non-PoE networking for warehouses, parking lots, campuses, casinos, and many more. They can operate stably under temperature ranging from -20 to 70 degrees C to enable the users to conveniently operate the kit in almost any location.
With the plug and play feature, PLANET Long Reach PoE Extender Kit can be used immediately without the need of configuration and is also compliant with all kinds of IP netw