Replaced with the GSD-908HP.
Planet FSD-808P Key Features
- Ethernet Ports: 8-Port RJ-45 for 10/100Base-TX
- PoE Ports: 8-Port with 802.3af PoE injector function
- Switch Throughput: 1.19Mpps@64Bytes
- Switch Architecture: Store and Forward
- Power Requirement: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A max.
- Power Consumption: Max.135 Watts / 460 BTU
- LED Display: System: Power (Green), Per port : PoE (Green), LNK/ACT (Green)
- Dimension (W x D x H): 280 x 180 x 43 mm
- Weight: 1.65kg
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 Degree C
Power over Ethernet Specifications
- PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet / PSE
- PoE Power Supply Type: Mid-Span
- PoE Power Output: Per Port 48V DC, 350mA . Max. 15.4 Watts
- Power Pin Assignments: 4/5(-), 7/8(+)
- PoE Power Budget: 125 Watts
- Regulation Compliance: FCC Class B, CE
- Standards Compliance: IEEE 802.3 : Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u : Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x : Flow Control, IEEE 802.3af : Power over Ethernet
Planet FSD-808P Overview
Centralized Power Distribution for Ethernet Networking
To fulfill the demand of sufficient PoE power for Fast Ethernet network applications, PLANET introduces a new member in the 802.3af PoE Switch family - FSD-808P, the 8-Port 10/100Mbps 802.3af PoE Switch. The FSD-808P supports 125 Watts PoE budget and 8-Port 802.3af PoE power injector function to drive 8 IEEE 802.3af compliant powered devices. The FSD-808P also provides a simple, cost-effective, and non-blocking wire-speed performance with 12-inch metal shape for desktop deployment in compact housing, SOHO office or department network applications.
Easy Network Construction by PoE Function
Providing 8 IEEE 802.3af PoE interfaces, the FSD-808P is ideal for small business and workgroups to deploy the PoE network for the wireless access points, IP-based surveillance camera or IP phones in any places easily and efficiently. The PoE in-line power following the IEEE 802.3af standard makes the FSD-808P able to power on 8 PoE compliant devices at the distance up to 100 meters through the 4-pair Cat 5/5e UTP wire. With data and power over Ethernet from one unit, the FSD-808P shall reduce the need for extension cords and dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. In all, it lowers the installation costs and simplifies the deployment effort.