MESSOA NCR878 Features
- Resolution: 2592x1944 (5MP), 2048x1536 (3MP), 1080p, SXVGA, 720P, XGA, SVGA, D1, VGA, 2CIF, CIF
- Image Sensor: 1/3.2" image sensor optimized for low-light performance
- Day/Night: Yes
- Mechanical IR Cut Filter: Yes, Mechanical IR Cut Filter (auto.)
- Minimum Illumination: IR LED OFF: 0.30 Lux @10IRE; 0.60Lux @50IRE (F1.2, Shutter Speed: 1/15sec) IR LED ON: 0 lux
- IR Illuminators: Yes, 24 pcs (850nm)
- IR Illuminator Range: 20 meters (65ft)
- Lens Type: varifocal lens
- Focal Length: f=3~9mm, F=1.2 (Megapixel lens)
- Zoom: N/A
- Iris: DC Iris
- Focus: Manual
- Field of View: H: 83°(Wide)~29°(Tele)/V:62°(Wide)~22°(Tele)
- Compression Styles: Triple Streaming: H.264 / MPEG4 / Motion JPEG
- Frame Rate: 5MP 4:3 (2592x1944) at 10/10 fps (NTSC/PAL), 3MP 4:3 (2048x1536) at 20/20 fps (NTSC/PAL), 2MP 16:9 (1920x1080) at 30/25 fps (NTSC/PAL)
- WDR Technology: Digital WDR with 5-level sensitivity
- Image Settings: AWB, AES, AGC, Exposure Mode: Auto/Manual, White Balance: Auto/Manual, Backlight Compensation: 5x5 zones selectable, Sharpness, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast: 255-level sensitivity, digital WDR, mirror/flip, date/time stamp
- Privacy Mask: Yes; customized threshold privacy zone
- Built-in Microphone: No
- Audio Capabilities: Two-way using 3.5mm phone jack 1 in / 1 out
- Analog/BNC Output: Yes, BNC x 1, 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω
- Alarm/Event Management: Motion Detection: 5 x 5 zones, 5-level sensitivity or customized threshold, Face Detection: 3-level sensitivity, Audio Detection: 5-level sensitivity or customized threshold, Blur Detection: Customized sensitivity in seconds, Ethernet Detection: Network loss detection, Smart Encoding: Configurable ROI for better picture quality, Others: Snapshot, Smart Focus, e-PTZ, Optimized i-frame setting; File upload via FTP, SMTP and SD Card Notification via email, HTTP and TCP External output activation
- ONVIF: Yes
- Security: Two-level access with password protection
- Users: N/A
- On-board Storage: Yes, Micro SD/ Micro SDHC Card up to 32 GB
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
- Housing/Enclosure Rating: IP67 Weatherproof
- Dimensions: 300mm x 88mm x 86 mm (11.79inch x 3.47inch x 3.39inch)
- Weight: 995g (2.2 lb.)
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC ~ 50ºC (-14ºF ~ 122 ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10~ 90% RH
- Power Requirement: DC 12V & AC 24V ± 10%/PoE (IEEE 802.3af), 9W
- Warranty: 3 years
- What's Included: NCR878 camera with mount, CD-ROM, Quick Start Guide, Guide Pattern, Insulation caps, Self-tapping Screw (TP4 x 31mm), Plastic Anchor, RJ-45 Female / Female Coupler, 2-pin Screw Terminal Block
MESSOA NCR878 Overview
The MESSOA NCR878 IR Bullet Network Camera features superior 5-megapixel image sensor optimized for low light performance, delivering the ultimate image sharpness and view coverage like no others. With the built-in IR LED illuminator, the camera is ideal for any outdoor applications where the requirement for image quality and details is indispensable. The proprietary Lumii™ Technology further enhances the camera sensitivity to ensure clear and noise-free images in tough lighting conditions. The NCR878 also features the advanced face detection to keep users informed of any unwanted intruder.
Superior Video Quality
See clear and detailed, HD quality images in all lighting conditions. The 5 megapixel camera is backed by proprietary Lumii™ image processing technology to enhance its low light performance as every detail comes through in unprecedented clarity.
Mechanical IR Cut Filter
Featuring IR Cut Filter Removable (ICR) function, the camera uses a mechanical way to detect changes in lighting conditions, and then switches between color and B/W modes. It provides perfect color images at day time and crisp monochrome images at night or very dark environment.
Intelligent Face Detection
In addition to a variety of intelligent detection functions, the camera also features face detection that would trigger alerts to users and take configurable actions upon capturing any unwanted intruders.
MicroSD/SDHC Card Support
Record JPEG images or video clips for several days with the built in micro SD/SDHC card slot for up to 32 GB. Keep recording and prevent data loss even when the network goes down. Moreover, the camera's built-in FTP server enables users to view the saved files conveniently from a remote site.
Cost-saving H.264 Support
The camera supports the H.264 compression standard, which significantly reduces the size of video compared to MJPEG and MPEG4 without compromising image quality. Storage and bandwidth needs are reduced.
The camera is perfectly suited to humid atmospheres since it is housed in a IP67-rated waterproof protective casing with a rain guard.