Discontinued; replaced by Evo S.
Luxriot VMS Software Features
- Five versions available:
Personal: 1 camera, 1 remote connection
Basic: 4 cameras, 1 remote connection
Professional: 9 cameras, 3 remote connections
Advanced: 16 cameras, 5 remote connections
Enterprise: unlimited cameras, unlimited remote connections
- JPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264 video compressions
- HTTP, RTP, RTSP, TFTP protocols
- Both ONVIF and PSIA compatible
- Two-way audio for Audio enabled devices
- Multicast for multicast enabled cameras
- Support for multiple capture boards for hybrid installations
- Video and Audio recording, playback and export. Export both remotely and locally
- Full, time-lapse, motion-controlled, scheduler-controlled recording
- SAN, DAS and NAS storage support (DAS support for Luxriot® VMS servers)
- Multiple monitors support
- Extensive user/group permissions control
- Web access from IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari browsers
- Mobile Access from iPhone and Android phones
- PTZ control by Joystick and CCTV Keyboard
- Bandwidth, FPS and resolution control
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Hungarian, Chinese, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Korean and Japanese localizations
- Open architecture via Luxriot® API/SDK (ClientKit)
- Broadcast Server for web and mobile clients
- Software updates are free for life
- Also available as add-on software: License Plate Recognition Software, Counting Software, & Video Analytics Software (people counting, car counting, object counting, intruder perimeter detection, direction filter, dwell filter, removed object detection, abandoned object detection, people tracker, smoke detection filter, tailgating, calibration, color detection, camera shake cancellation, camera tamper detection, enter exit filters, stopping filter and more)
- Please note: This item will be sent as a download code via email. No physical product will be shipped. All sales are final; this item is non-returnable, non-cancelable.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
HOWTO: Adding and Configuring IP Camera in Luxriot VMS
Brief guide on how to add and configure cameras in Luxriot VMS...
HOWTO: Configuring Global Recording settings in Luxriot VMS
Short video manual on how to configure global recording settin...
HOWTO: Using Luxriot's Archive Investigation
Video Manual on Luxriot's Archive Investigation Please visit o...
Luxriot VMS Smart Search Demo
Luxriot Smart Search allows the user to rapidly find events wi...
HOWTO: Using Layouts and Layout Sequence in Luxriot VMS
Video Manual on Layouts and Layout sequence in Luxriot VMS. Pl...
HOWTO: Installation of Luxriot VMS
Quick guide on how to install Luxriot VMS Server on your compu...
HOW TO: Luxriot VMS Event and Action Manager
Video Manual on how to use Event and Action Manager Please vi...