Luxriot Video Analytics Software Features
- Available in 1-, 2-, 4-, 8-, and 16-Channels
- DATA MINING for post event analysis and data management
- Sensitive tracking with a low false alarm rate.
- VCA adapts automatically to varying lighting and weather conditions.
- Simple detection zone set-up.
- VCA enabled encoder/camera can be used as a stand-alone intruder sensor or digital output contact can be set to react to specific triggers.
- Analytics stabilization allows software to work effectively on swaying cameras.
- Rapid 'learning time' of just a few seconds. Can be used with PTZ cameras - detection is suppressed during camera movement.
- Unique features - PTZ auto tracking, fog and smoke reduction, image stabilization and camera tamper.
- VCA has NO single point of failure, because the Analytics is integrated on the Edge HW; Video server or into the Camera
- VCA is very easy and simple to configure even for installers with limited experience
- VCA fits many market segments without modifications
- Please note: This item will be sent as a download code via email. No physical product will be shipped. All sales are final; this item is non-returnable, non-cancelable.
Luxriot Video Analytics Software Overview
The Luxriot® VMS software is highly effective in a wide range of surveillance situations involving people, vehicles and other objects. Comprehensive filters mean the system can recognize between behaviors appropriate to each surveillance scene. Easy to set up, Luxriot® Video Analytics automatically adjust to site conditions, making it ideal for both experienced and untrained personnel to use. Alternative software setups can have up to 100 setup parameters solely to adjust to lighting conditions. Multiple overlapping detection zones and lines can be set, ensuring that no sight goes unseen and all information is on one screen. This is in conjunction with the supporting 3D scene perspective, which automatically recognizes between human and vehicle objects, while rejecting others. The rapid 'learning time' of just two seconds also means that images are detected and classified almost instantly. Luxriot® has integrated Video Analytics within Luxriot® VMS and can be retrieved from Luxriot® cameras onboard. The embedded Video Analytics offers as standard a 'Presence' detection feature that has 40 overlapping zones/lines which can be configured to detect activity and create alerts. Up to 100 objects can be simultaneously tracked.