- 16-Channel video recording
- Up to 4000 x 3000 resolution for each channel
- Dual streams support
- 16‐Port PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) for camera connection
- 4K HDMI / 1080p VGA video output
- 2 SATA HDD drawers (3.5") for up to 20 TB storage
- Two‐way audio
- Four sensor inputs and one alarm output
- Automatic search and set-up for IP cameras
- Support for third‐party IP cameras through ONVIF and RTSP protocol
- Continuous, motion and scheduled recordings
- Timeline playback
- Multi-channel playback
- Display of HDD status and system temperature
- DST (Daylight Saving Time) support
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) support
- GeoVision DDNS server support
- E-mail notification for recording error and password retrieval
- Recording export
- Remote live view through Web browser
- PTZ control using GV-Joystick V2 or on-screen panel
- Smart device access (iOS and Android)
- Support for 13 languages
For supported IP cameras, the resolutions of Main Stream and Sub Stream both must meet the requirements noted under Specifications.
GV-SNVR only supports recording frame rates of up to 30 fps.
GV-SNVR1611 only supports recording bandwidths of up to 320 Mbps.
GV-SNVR1611 also supports EVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300 and UVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300.