- 1/1.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination 0.0005 Lux (F1.5, AGC ON) (B/W) and 0 lux (color)
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 60 fps at 1920 x 1080
- 22x optical zoom and unlimited digital zoom
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 200 m (655 ft)
- Day and night function with IR-cut filter
- Two sensor inputs and one alarm output
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- Wide temperature tolerance (-40°C ~ 70°C / -40°F ~ 158°F)
- TV-out support
- Two-way audio
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SDHC/SDXC, Class 10) for local storage
- DC 24V / AC 24V
- Pan 360° endlessly
- Tilt from -15° to 195°
- Pan preset speed at up to 300° /sec and tilt at 240° /sec
- PTZ movement (Preset, Sequence, Auto Pan, Cruise and Patrol)
- PTZ patrol by schedule
- Smart settings (Cross line, Intrusion, Auto tracking)
- Auto focus
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
- Comes with 24V AC power supply but NO mount, we recommend the GV-Mount104, GV-Mount105, or GV-Mount210.
GeoVision GV-SD2722-IR Overview
The GV-SD2722-IR is an outdoor network PTZ camera that offers 22x optical zoom and unlimited digital zoom, capable of showing smooth live view with great details. This camera can simultaneously deliver three video streams in resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps. In low-light environments, night vision is enhanced with its high-power LEDs, which allow up to 200 m (655 ft) effective IR distance. The camera can process scenes with contrasting intensity of lights and produce clear image using the built-in WDR Pro. The GV-SD2722-IR supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths.
Wide surveillance coverage is made possible with 360° endless panning and -15 ~ 90° tilting capacity. PTZ functions such as Preset, Auto Pan, and Patrol can be programmed and activated by schedule. The GV-SD2722-IR supports pan/tilt speeds ranging from a fast patrol of 240° per second to a slow ramble of 0.1° per second with 0.1° pan accuracy for fast and accurate tracking ability.
Note that the Pendant Tube is an optional accessory.