eoVision's License Plate Recognition is an effective and low-maintenance solution to ensure the security of parking lots, which are prone to crimes due to isolated and unstaffed corners. In addition to providing high-resolution video monitoring and recording, the LPR solution detects and recognizes vehicle license plates upon motion or I/O trigger.
A GV-LPR1200, GV-DSP LPR, GV-DVR LPR or GV-VMS LPR recognizes license plates detected in the video source, and sends the LPR results to GV-ASManager. Access can be granted when the detected license plate numbers match the vehicle registered in GV-ASManager's database. Alarm notifications and playing back LPR results are also supported.
- Control up to 255 units of GV-DVR LPR / GV-VMS LPR / GV-DSP LPR / GV-LPR1200
- Up to 8 recognition channels per GV-DVR LPR / GV-VMS LPR
- Up to 100,000 vehicle data supported
- Up to 100 Web browser connections
- Multiple vehicles assigned to a single user available
- Import / export of vehicle data in Access or Excel file format
- Vehicle hotlist to identify stolen vehicles or other vehicles of interest
- Parking lot management to control vehicle access, the maximum stay time and number of vehicles allowed
- GV-ASWeb to remotely configure and access GV-ASManager's configurations, database, snapshots and recordings
- GV-Access mobile app to remotely open LPR lanes and access live view
- UI languages supported: English, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
|GV-IO Box Series||GV-IO Box series (4E / 4 Ports / 8 Ports / 16 Ports) provide 4 / 8 / 16 inputs and relay outputs and support both DC and AC output voltages, with optional support for Ethernet module and 4E additionally supporting PoE, TCP/IP and RS-485 connection.|