The GV-3D People Counter V2 can count and analyze the number of people passing by the designated area at high precision counting accuracy. With its Power over Ethernet and user-friendly interface, the counter is simple to use and easy to install. You can look up neatly compiled people counting data through its chart analysis with the support of GV-Web Report Lite, a built-in Web interface. Additionally, the counter also supports the alarm trigger when the predefined occupancy limit is reached.
- High precision counting accuracy
- Counts the number of people (In and Out)
- Lightweight with sleek design
- Digital I/O (1 Input/1 Output)
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Low power consumption
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS‐I, Class 10) for local storage
- GPS positioning (optional GV-GPS Reciever and GV-Web Report software required)
- GV-Web Report Lite: Web interface to look up people counting data and charts
- Support for data compiling and chart analysis on GV-Web Report
- People counting activated upon input trigger
- Occupancy alarms triggered when the predefined limit is reached
- Combine the counting data of up to 4 GV-3D People Counter V2 devices for data query and occupancy alarms
|GV-GPS Receiver||Receive the GPS signals for 3D People Counter positioning.|
|GV-Web Report||Through a Web browser, the GV-Web Report keeps track of and analyzes the people counting results from up to 1000 units of GV-3D People Counter V2s. Compatible version: V22.214.171.124 or later.|
|GV-PA191 PoE Adapter||Power over Ethernet (PoE) Adapter||The GV-PA191 is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter designed to provide power to the IP device through a single Ethernet cable.|
|GV-POE Switch||The GV-POE Switch is designed to provide power along with network connection for IP devices.
The GV-POE Switch is available in various models with different numbers and types of ports.