Dahua X58A5S Features
- Main Processor Embedded Processor
- Operating System Embedded Linux
- Analog Camera Input 32 Channels, BNC
- Preview Ability Channels 1 and 2: • 5 M-N (1296 x 1944) at 20 fps or • 4 M-N (1280 x 1440) at 30 fps Channels 3 to 32: • 4 M-N at 30 fps
- HDCVI 5 MP, 4 MP, 1080p at 30 fps; 720p at 60 fps
- AHD 5 MP, 4 MP, 1080p at 30 fps; 720p at 30 fps
- TVI 5 MP, 4 MP, 1080p at 30 fps; 720p at 30 fps
- CVBS NTSC IP
- Camera Input 32 Channels, each channel up to 8 MP
- Audio Input: 16 Channels, BNC Output: One (1) Channel, BNC
- Two-way Talk Input: One (1) Microphone, BNC Output: One (1) Speaker, BNC
- Interface Two (2) HDMI One (1) VGA One (1) BNC
- Native Output Resolution HDMI 1 3840 x 2160, 2560 x 1440, 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280×720 HDMI 2/VGA 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720
- Maximum Decoding 16 Channels of 4 M-N at 15 fps 8 Channels of 4 M-N at 30 fps 1 Channel of 6 MP at 30 fps
- Multi-screen Display 1/4/8/9/16/25/36
- On-screen Display Camera Title, Time, Video Loss, Camera Lock, Motion Detection, Recording
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss, Tampering and Diagnosis
- Alarm Input 16 Channels
- Relay Output Six (6) Channels
Playback and Backup
- Playback 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to 1 second)
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device and Network
- Eight (8) SATA Ports, up to 10 TB capacity for each disk
- USB One (1) USB 2.0 port, Two (2) USB 3.0 ports
- RS232 One (1) Port for PC Communication and Keyboard
- RS485 One (1) Port for PTZ Control
- RS422 One (1) port for PTZ Control
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264
- Recording Resolution 5 M-N, 4 M-N, 1080p, 1080N, 720p, 960H, D1, CIF
- Record Rate - Main Stream Channels 1 and 2: • 5 M-N at 20 fps Channels 3 to 32: • 4 M-N at 30 fps
- Sub Stream D1 or CIF at 15 fps
- Maximum Incoming Bandwidth 128 Mbps
- Bit Rate 32 Kbps to 6144 Kbps per Channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), MD (Video Detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
- Record Interval 1 to 60 minutes (default: 60 minutes), Pre-record: 1 s to 30 s, Post-record: 10 s to 300 s
- Audio Compression AAC (first channel only), G.711A, G.711U, PCM
- Audio Sample Rate 8 KHz, 16 bits per Channel
- Audio Bit Rate 64 Kbps per Channel
- Interface Two (2) RJ45 (1000 Mbps) Port
- Network Function HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P, IP Search (Supports Dahua IP cameras, DVRs, NVS)
- Maximum User Access 128 Users Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Interoperability ONVIF 16.12, CGI Conformant
- Power Supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption < 35 W
- Operating Conditions -10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F)
- Storage Conditions -20° C to +70° C (-4° F to +158° F), 0 to 90% RH
- Dimensions 2U, 440.0 mm x 455.10 mm x 94.90 mm (17.30 in. x 17.92 in. x 3.74 in.)
- Net Weight 7.0 kg (15.40 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 9.80 kg (21.60 lb)
- Installation Desktop or Rack-mount Installation
- Safety UL 60950-1 EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC Part 15 Subpart B ICES 003 Issue 6 EN 55032 EN 50130 EN 61000-3-2 EN 61000-3-3
- Immunity EN 55024 : 2010
The X58A Series HDCVI DVR offers 1080p recording on each HDCVI channel and a host of advanced features and functions. The X58A takes advantage of HDCVI technology for easy integration into existing video surveillance systems while leveraging existing networks, cabling, and cameras. Penta-brid access technology seamlessly records video from HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS, and IP sources simultaneously. The X58A utilizes the Smart H.265+ Codec to significantly improve encoding efficiency and to reduce bandwidth and storage costs. This recorder is the ideal solution for actively monitoring and recording video feeds in a wide range of applications including public venues, retail stores, transportation hubs and access ways, personal property and homes, and educational institutions.
Record and monitor video from analog/HDCVI camera inputs and IP camera inputs simultaneously. The X58A series supports a maximum of 32 channels, with up to 32 channels of HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP inputs. The flexibility of the HDCVI DVR allows all 32 channels to record input from IP cameras, or from a combination of input from analog and IP sources (not to exceed the maximum number of analog cameras allowed per recorder).
The HDCVI DVR offers a variety of configurable recording options and schedule that saves HDD space and active monitoring time. The recorder monitors incoming video and can be programmed to record if motion is detected or if an alarm is triggered. The recorder can also be programmed to record on a schedule or at different intervals. The recording options and schedules can be set for each individual camera or copied to all cameras.
Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 90% when compared to the H.264 video compression standard.
The HDCVI DVR automatically recognizes the incoming signals of each attached camera without any setup, making installation easy and operation convenient.
Intelligent Video System (IVS)
With built-in IVS analytics on up to 16 channels, the HDCVI DVR delivers intelligent functions to monitor a scene for Tripwire violations, intrusion detection, and abandoned or missing objects. A device with IVS quickly and accurately responds to monitoring events in a specific area.
The HDCVI DVR offers Face Detection of the first analog channel. This technology detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
Smart Fan Design
The HDCVI DVR automatically turns on or turns off the fan according to the CPU temperature. This function reduces fan noise and helps to conserve electricity.
Smart Search allows an operator to specify a region in the playback video to search for a motion detection event, saving time and manpower.