Dahua X58A3S Features
- Main Processor Embedded Processor
- Operating System Embedded Linux
- Interface Two (2) HDMI ports (HDMI 1 output up to 4K, 2K), One (1) VGA port, One (1) 1 TV port
- Resolution 3840 × 2160, 2560 × 1440, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, 1024 × 768
- Multi-screen Display 1/4/8/9/16/25/36
- Privacy Masking Four (4) Rectangular Zones (each camera)
- On-screen Display Camera Title, Time, Video Loss, Camera Lock, Motion Detection, Recording
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss, Tampering and Diagnosis
- Alarm Input 16 Channels
- Relay Output Six (6) Channels
Playback and Backup
- Playback 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to 1 second)
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device and Network
- Internal HDD 8 SATA Ports
- Up to 8 TB capacity for each disk
- eSATA One (1)
- One hard drive comes pre-installed, select size
- USB Two (2) USB 2.0 ports, Two (2) USB 3.0 ports
- RS232 One (1) Port for PC Communication and Keyboard
- RS422 One (1) Port for PTZ Control
- RS485 One (1) Port for PTZ Control
- LOOP HDCVI, CVBS, 8 or 16 BNC Connectors
Audio and Video
- HDCVI Camera Input 16 Channels
- IP Camera Input 16 + 48 Channels, each channel up to 12 MP
- Audio Input: 16 Channels
- Output: One (1) Channel
- Two-way Talk Input: One (1) BNC Microphone Connector
- Output: One (1) BNC Microphone Connector
- Compression Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG
- Resolution 4 MP, 1080p, 720p, 960H, D1, HD1, BCIF, CIF, QCIF
- Record Rate Main Stream CVI/AHD: 1st and 9th channels, 4 MP at 1/16 to 30 fps, Other Channels: 4 MP at 1/16 to 15 fps, CVI/AHD/TVI: 1080p, 720p, 960H, D1, HD1, BCIF, CIF, QCIF at 1/16 to 30 fps
- Sub Stream 960H/D1/CIF/QCIF at 1/16 to 30 fps
- Bit Rate 1 Kbps to 12288 Kbps per Channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), MD (Video Detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
- Record Interval 1 to 60 minutes (default: 60 minutes),
- Pre-record: 1 to 30 s,
- Post-record: 10 to 300 s
- Interface Two (2) RJ-45 Ports (1000 Mbps )
- Network Function HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P, IP Search (Supports Dahua IP cameras, DVRs, NVRs)
- Maximum User Access 128 Users
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Interoperability ONVIF 2.4.1, CGI Conformant
- Power Supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption < 40 W, without HDD
- Operating Conditions -10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F), 86 to 106 kpa
- Storage Conditions 0° C to +50° C (+32° F to +122° F), 0 to 90% RH
- Dimensions 2U, 440.0 mm x 455.10 mm x 94.90 mm (17.30 in. x 17.90 in. x 3.70 in.)
- Net Weight 8.24 kg (18.17 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 9.48 kg (20.90 lb), without HDD
- Installation Desktop or Rack-mount Installation
- Safety Complies with UL Standard
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC: VFHKEM1612001677IT
- CE: SHEM161100753101ITC
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of human face in a defined area within a scene.