Dahua X51A2E Features
- Main Processor Embedded Processor
- Operating System Embedded LINUX
- Analog Camera Input Eight (8) Channels, BNC
- Preview Ability Channels 1 and 2: • 5 M-N at 20 fps or • 4 M-N, 1080p, 720p at 30 fps Other Channels: • 4 M-N, 1080p, 720p at 30 fps
- HDCVI 5 MP, 4 MP, 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 60 fps, 720p at 30 fps
- AHD 5 MP, 4 MP, 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 30 fps
- TVI 5 MP, 4 MP, 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 30 fps
- CVBS NTSC
- IP Camera Input 8 + 4
- USB Two (2) USB 2.0 Ports
- RS485 One (1) Port for PTZ Control
- Interface One (1) HDMI, One (1) VGA
- Resolution 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720
- Multi-screen Display 1/4/6
- On-screen Display Options Camera Title, Time, Video Loss, Camera lock, Motion Detection, and Recording
- Maximum Decoding: X51A2E 8 Channels of 4 M-N at 15 fps 8 Channels of 1080N at 30 fps 4 Channels of 4 M-N at 30 fps
- IP extension mode disabled 1/4/8/9
- IP extension mode enabled 1/4/8/9/16
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer, and Screen Tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss,Tampering, and Diagnosis
- Alarm input Eight (8) Channels
- Relay Output Three (3) Channels
Playback and Backup
- Playback 1/4/9
- Search Mode Time / Date, Alarm, Motion Detection, and Exact Search (accurate to 1 second)
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, and Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device, Network
- Internal HDD 2 SATA Ports
- Up to 6 TB capacity for each disk
- One hard drive comes pre-installed, select size
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264
- Recording Resolution 5 M-N, 4 M-N (1280 x 1440), 1080p, 1080N, 720p, 960H, D1, CIF
- Record Rate Main Stream Channels 1 and 2: • 5 M-N at 10 fps Channels 3 to 8 • 4 M-N, 1080p at 15 fps • 1080N, 720p, 960H, D1, CIF at 30 fps
- Sub Stream D1 or CIF at 15 fps
- Maximum Incoming Bandwidth 48 Mbps
- Bit Rate 32 Kbps to 6144 Kbps per Channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), MD (Video Detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
- Record Interval 1 to 60 minutes (default: 60 minutes), Pre-record: 1 s to 30 s, Post-record: 10 s to 300 s
- Audio Compression AAC (first channel only), G.711A, G.711U, PCM
- Audio Sample Rate 8 KHz, 16 bits per Channel
- Audio Bit Rate 64 Kbps per Channel
- Interface One (1) RJ45 (100 Mbps) Port
- Network Function HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P,IP Search (Support Dahua IP cameras, DVRs, NVS)
- Max. User Access 128 users
- Mobile Operating System IOS and Android
- Interoperability ONVIF 16.12, CGI Conformant
- Power Supply 12 VDC, 2 A
- Power Consumption < 10 W, without HDD
- Operating Conditions -10°C to +55°C (+14°F to +131°F), 86 to 106 kpa
- Storage Temperature –20° C to +70° C (–4° F to +158° F), 0% to 90% RH
- Dimensions 1U, 325.0 mm x 255.0 mm x 55.0 mm (12.80 in. x 10.04 in. x 2.17 in.)
- Net Weight ) 1.20 kg (2.60 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 1.90 kg (4.20 lb)
- Installation Desktop installation
The X51A Series HDCVI DVR offers 1080p recording on each HDCVI channel and a host of advanced features and functions. The X51A takes advantage of HDCVI technology for easy integration into existing video surveillance systems while leveraging existing networks, cabling, and cameras. Penta-brid access technology seamlessly records video from HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS, and IP sources simultaneously. The X51A utilizes the Smart H.265+ Codec to significantly improve encoding efficiency and to reduce bandwidth and storage costs. This recorder is the ideal solution for actively monitoring and recording video feeds in a wide range of applications including public venues, retail stores, transportation hubs and access ways, personal property and homes, and educational institutions.
Record and monitor video from analog/HDCVI camera inputs and IP camera inputs simultaneously. The X51A series supports a maximum of 24 channels, with up to 16 channels of HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS inputs and up to an additional 8 channels of IP inputs. The flexibility of the HDCVI DVR allows all 24 channels to record input from IP cameras, or from a combination of input from analog and IP sources (not to exceed the maximum number of analog cameras allowed per recorder).
The HDCVI DVR offers a variety of configurable recording options and schedule that saves HDD space and active monitoring time. The recorder monitors incoming video and can be programmed to record if motion is detected or if an alarm is triggered. The recorder can also be programmed to record on a schedule or at different intervals. The recording options and schedules can be set for each individual camera or copied to all cameras.
Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 90% when compared to the H.264 video compression standard.
The HDCVI DVR automatically recognizes the incoming signals of each attached camera without any setup, making installation easy and operation convenient.
Intelligent Video System (IVS)
With built-in IVS analytics on up to eight (8) channels, the HDCVI DVR delivers intelligent functions to monitor a scene for Tripwire violations, intrusion detection, and abandoned or missing objects. A device with IVS quickly and accurately responds to monitoring events in a specific area.
The HDCVI DVR offers Face Detection of the first analog channel. This technology detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
Smart Fan Design
The HDCVI DVR automatically turns on or turns off the fan according to the CPU temperature. This function reduces fan noise and helps to conserve electricity.
Smart Search allows an operator to specify a region in the playback video to search for a motion detection event, saving time and manpower.