Replaced by the X54A5L
Dahua X24A5L Features
- Main Processor Embedded Processor
- Operating System Embedded Linux
- Interface Two (2) HDMI ports, One (1) VGA port, One (1) 1 TV port
- Resolution 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768
- Multi-screen Display 1/4/8/9/16/25/36
- Privacy Masking Four (4) Rectangular Zones (each camera)
- On-screen Display Camera Title, Time, Video Loss, Camera Lock, Motion Detection, Recording
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss, Tampering and Diagnosis
- Alarm Input 16 Channels
- Relay Output Six (6) Channels
Playback and Backup
- Playback 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to 1 second)
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device and Network
- Internal HDD 4 SATA Ports
- Up to 8 TB capacity for each disk
- HDD Mode Single
- eSATA One (1)
- One hard drive comes pre-installed, select size
- USB One (1) USB 2.0 port, Two (2) USB 3.0 ports
- RS232 One (1) Port for PC Communication and Keyboard
- RS485 One (1) Port for PTZ Control
Audio and Video
- Camera Input 32 Channels Total, any combination of HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS, or IP sources
- IP Camera Input Each channel up to 5 MP
- Audio Input: 16 Channels, Output: One (1) Channel
- Two-way Talk Input: One (1) BNC Microphone Connector, Output: One (1) BNC Microphone Connector
- Compression Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG
- Resolution 1080p, 720p, 960H, D1, HD1, BCIF, CIF, QCIF
- Main Stream 1080p at 15 fps
- 1080N, 720p, 960H, D1, HD1, BCIF, CIF, QCIF at 30 fps
- Sub Stream D1, CIF, QCIF at 15 fps
- Bit Rate 1 Kbps to 6144 Kbps per Channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), MD (Video Detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
- Record Interval 1 to 60 minutes (default: 60 minutes)
- Pre-record: 1 to 30 s
- Post-record: 10 to 300 s
- Interface Two (2) RJ-45 Ports (1000 Mbps )
- Network Function HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P, IP Search (Supports Dahua IP cameras, DVRs, NVS)
- Maximum User Access 128 Users
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Interoperability ONVIF 2.4.1, CGI Conformant
- Power Supply 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption < 35 W, without HDD
- Operating Conditions -10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F)
- Storage Conditions -20° C to +70° C (-4° F to +158° F), 0 to 90% RH
- Dimensions 1.5U, 440.0 mm x 416.70 mm x 76.0 mm (17.30 in. x 16.40 in. x 3.0 in.)
- Net Weight 6.50 kg (14.32 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 9.80 kg (21.60 lb)
- Installation Desktop or Rack-mount Installation
- Safety Complies with UL Standard
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC: VFHKEM1612001679IT, CE: SHEM161100752701ITC
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features (available on one analog channel)
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
Advanced Features (available on the first analog channel)
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of human face in a defined area within a scene.
Please note: The IVS features are operational only when the additional IP channel feature is not active. The XVR supports only IVS or the additional IP channel inputs, both features cannot be in use simultaneously.