Dahua N54B3P Features
- Main Processor Quad-core Embedded Processor
- Operating System Embedded LINUX
Audio and Video
- IP Camera Input 16 Channels
- Audio Input: One (1) Channel, RCA
- Output: Two (2) Channels, RCA
- Interface Two (2) HDMI Ports
- Two (2) VGA Ports
- Native Output Resolution HDMI 1: 3840 × 2160, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, 1024 × 768; HDMI 2: 1920 x 1080; VGA 1: 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, 1024 × 768; VGA 2: 1920 × 1080
- Maximum Decoding Four (4) Channels of 8 MP at 30 fps, 16 Channels of 1080p at 30 fps
- Multi-screen Display First Screen: 1/4/8/9/16, Second Screen: 1/4/8/9/16
- On-screen Display Camera Title, Time, Camera Lock, Motion Detection, Recording
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG
- Supported IP Camera Resolution 12 MP, 8 MP, 6 MP, 5 MP, 4 MP, 3 MP, 1080p, 1.3 MP, 720p, D1, CIF
- Maximum Incoming Bandwidth 320 Mbps
- Bit Rate 16 Kbps to 20 Mbps per Channel
- Record Mode Manual, Schedule (Regular, Motion Detection), Alarm, IVS, Stop
- Record Interval 1 to 120 minutes (default: 60 minutes)
- Pre-record: 1 to 30 s
- Post-record: 10 to 300 s
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events Recording, PTZ, Tour, Alarm Out, Video Push, Email, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18),Video Loss and Tampering
- Alarm Input 16 Channels
- Relay Output Six (6) Channels
Playback and Backup
- Sync Playback 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to 1 second)
- Playback Function Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast Play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode USB Device, Network, eSATA Device
- Third-party Support Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and others
- Interface One (1) RJ-45 Port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- PoE 16 Ports (IEEE 802.3af/at)
- ePoE and EoC Ports 1 through 8
- HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, SNMP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, IP Search (Support Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.),
- Maximum User Access 128 Users
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Interoperability ONVIF 2.4, SDK, CGI
- Internal HDD 4 SATA III Ports, up to 10 TB capacity for each HDD
- eSATA One (1)
- USB Two (2) USB 3.0 Ports (rear panel)
- One (1) USB 2.0 Port (front panel)
- RS232 One (1) Port, for PC Communication and Keyboard
- RS485 One (1) Port, for PTZ control
- Power Supply 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption NVR: < 17.5 W, without HDD
- PoE Budget 150 W Total Rated Power, 80% control for protection
- Maximum 25.5 W for a single port
- Fan Smart Fan Function, NVR automatically adjusts fan speed based on ambient temperature
- Operating Temperature –10° C to +55° C (+14° F to +131° F), 86 to 106 kpa
- Storage Temperature –20° C to +70° C (–4° F to +158° F), 0 to 90% RH
- Dimensions 440.0 mm x 411.20 mm x 76.0 mm (17.30 in. x 16.20 in. x 3.0 in.)
- Net Weight 4.65 kg (10.0 lb), without HDD
- Gross Weight 7.0 kg (15.40 lb), without HDD
- Installation Rack-mount
- CE EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4, EN60950-1
- Safety UL 60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC Part 15 Subpart B ANSI C63.4-2014
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features Tampering with the camera, Camera loses or changes focus drastically, Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card, Error sending or receiving data over the network, Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features (records data from IP cameras with Advanced Features)
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
- People Counting Measure the number of customers, visitors or passengers in a surveillance scene.
- Heat Map Generates a visual representation of data.