Dahua DH-IPC-MBW4431N-AS Features
- Image Sensor 1/3-in. 4 MP Progressive Scan CMOS
- Effective Pixels 2688(H) x 1520(V)
- RAM/ROM 512 MB / 32 MB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.08 lux at F2.0, 0 lux at F2.0 with IR on
- S/N Ratio More than 50 dB
- IR Distance Distance up to 20.0 m (65.60 ft)
- IR On/Off Control Auto, Manual
- IR LEDs 10
- Lens Type Fixed
- Mount Type Board-in
- Focal Length 3.6 mm
- Max. Aperture F2.0
- Angle of View Horizontal 87° / Vertical 48°
- Focus Control Fixed
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG
- Streaming Capability Three (3) Streams
- Resolution 4 MP (2688 x 1520), 3 MP (2304 x 1296), 1080p (1920 x 1080) 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (704 × 480), VGA (640 x 480), CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate Main Stream: 4 MP at 30 fps, Sub Stream 1: D1 at 30 fps, Sub Stream 2: 720p at 30 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR, VBR
- Bit Rate H.265: 14 to 5632 Kbps, H.264: 24 to 9472 Kbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- BLC Mode BLC, HLC, True WDR (120 dB)
- White Balance Auto, Natural, Street Lamp, Outdoor, Manual
- Gain Control Auto, Manual
- Noise Reduction 3D DNR
- Motion Detection Off, On (4 Zone, Rectangle)
- Region of Interest Off, On (4 Zone)
- Smart IR Support
- Digital Zoom 16x
- Flip 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Mirror Off, On
- Privacy Masking Off, On (4 Area, Rectangle)
- Compression G.711a, G.711Mu, AAC, G.726
- Ethernet AS Models RJ45 Connector (10/100 Base-T)
- Protocol HTTP, HTTPs, TCP, ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE, IPv4/v6, QoS, UPnP, NTP, Bonjour, 802.1x, Multicast, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP
- Interoperability ONVIF, PSIA, CGI
- Streaming Method Unicast, Multicast
- Maximum User Access 10 Users / 20 Users
- Edge Storage Network Attached Storage (NAS), Local PC for Instant Recording, Micro SD Card Slot, maximum 128 GB
- Web Viewer IE, Firefox, Safari
- Management Software Smart PSS, DSS
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Safety EN 60950:2000, UL60950-1
- Mobile Applications EN 50155, E-mark (ECE-Regulation No.10)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- Power Supply 12 VDC or PoE (802.3af, Class 0)
- Power Consumption < 12 W
- Operating Conditions -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F), Less than 95% RH
- Storage Conditions -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F), Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection IP67, IP6K9K
- Vandal Resistance IK10
- Casing Metal
- Dimensions 140.60 mm x 113.0 mm x 69.10 mm (5.54 in. x 4.45 in. x 2.72 in.)
- Net Weight 0.70 kg (1.54 lb)
- Gross Weight 0.74 kg (1.63 lb)
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of human face in a defined area within a scene.
Mobile Series Overview
Dahua’s Mobile series of cameras offers high-resolution video and cutting-edge technology in a compact and accessible package. The cameras feature H.265 video compression, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements without sacrificing video quality. The camera series incorporates True Wide Dynamic Range, Smart IR, and the Intelligent Video Analysis, features typically found on high-end surveillance systems. This series provides a rugged enclosure rated to IP67 Ingress Protection to protect your security investment.