Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW7442HN-ZFR Features
- Image Sensor 1/1.8-in. 4 MP CMOS
- Effective Pixels 2688(H) x 1520(V)
- RAM/ROM 2 GB / 16 GB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed Auto, Manual, 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.001 lux at F1.2 (1/3 s, 30 IRE) 0 lux at F1.2 (with IR on)
- IR Distance Distance up to 40.0 m (131.23 ft)
- IR On/Off Control Auto, Manual
- IR LEDs Three (3)
- Lens Type Electric Zoom
- Mount Type Module Interface
- Focal Length 2.7 mm to 12 mm
- Maximum Aperture F1.2
- Angle of View Horizontal: 111° to 47° Vertical: 59° to 26° Diagonal: 135° to 51°
- Focus Control Auto
- Close Focus Distance Wide: 1.0 m (3.29 ft) Tele: 2.50 m (8.20 ft)
- Range Pan: 0˚ to 355˚, Tilt: 0˚ to 65˚, Rotation: 0˚ to 355˚
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, H.264B, H.264H, MJPEG (sub stream only)
- Streaming Capability Five (5) Streams
- Resolution 4 MP (2688 x 1520), 3 MP (2304 x 1296), 1080p (1920 x 1080), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 480), VGA (640 x 480), CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate Main Stream: 4 MP (2688 x 1520) at 60 fps Sub Stream 1: 704 x 576 at 30 fps Sub Stream 2: 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps Sub Stream 3: 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps Sub Stream 4: 704 x 576 at 30 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR/VBR
- Bit Rate H.264: 32 Kbps to 10240 Kbps H.265: 12 Kbps to 10240 Kbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- BLC Mode BLC, HLC, Ultra WDR (140 dB), SSA
- White Balance Auto, Natural, Street Lamp, Outdoor, Manual, Regional Custom
- Gain Control Auto, Manual
- Noise Reduction 3D DNR
- Motion Detection Off, On (4 Zones, Rectangular)
- Region of Interest Off, On (4 Zones)
- Flip 0°, 90°, 180°, 270° (supports 90° and 270° with 1080p resolution or lower)
- Mirror Off, On
- Privacy Masking Off, On (4 Areas, Rectangular)
- Compression G.711a, G.711Mu, AAC, G.726
- Ethernet RJ-45 (100/1000 Base-T)
- Protocol HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE, IPv4/v6, QoS, UPnP, NTP, ICMP, IGMP, 802.1x
- Interoperability ONVIF Profile S and G, CGI, P2P, RTMP
- Streaming Method Unicast / Multicast
- Max. User Access 20 Users
- Edge Storage Network Attached Storage (NAS) FTP, SFTP Micro SD Slot, maximum 256 GB
- Web Viewer IE (Version 9 and higher), Chrome (Version 42 and higher), Firefox (Version 48.0.2 or higher)
- Management Software SmartPSS, DSS Pro, IVSS
- Smart Phone IOS, Android
- Safety UL60950-1 CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1-07 EN60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility FCC CFR 47 Part 15 Subpart B Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
- Video One (1) Channel CVBS, BNC (for adjustment only)
- Audio Input: One (1) Channel Output: One (1) Channel
- Alarm Input: Three (3) Channels (5 mA, 5 VDC) Output: Two (2) Channels 1000 mA, 30 VDC 500 mA, 50 VAC
- RS485 One (1) Port (Bit rate: 1200 bps to 115200 bps)
- Power Supply 12 VDC, 24 VAC, or PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 0)
- Power Consumption n 12 VDC Standard: 5.4 W with IR and ICR ON: 16.7 W 24 VAC Standard: 5.0 W with IR and ICR ON: 15.7 W PoE Standard: 4.9 W with IR and ICR ON: 15.6 W
- Operating Temperature –40° C to +60° C (–40° F to +140° F), ≤ 95% RH
- Storage Temperature –40° C to +60° C (–40° F to +140° F), ≤ 95% RH
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Vandal Resistance IK10
- Casing Metal and Plastic
- Dimensions ø157.90 mm x 129.10 mm (ø6.22 in. x 5.08 in.)
- Net Weight 212.0 mm x 212.0 mm x 200.0 mm (8.35 in. x 8.35 in. x 7.87 in.)
- Gross Weight 1.60 kg (3.53 lb)
- Face Recognition
- Supports five group libraries that store up to 200,000 faces on the camera.
- Captures faces, compares to stored images, and produces match statistics.
- Extracts six attributes and eight expressions from a face capture.
- Offers face enhancement, face exposure, and a face angle filter for clear facial images.
- People Counting
- Delivers accurate flow statistics from the following methods:
- Line Crossing: counts a person as they cross a threshold in a defined direction.
- Region: counts the number of people in a defined area.
- Produces daily, monthly, and annual reports for both methods.
- Perimeter Protection
- Detects human or vehicle violations using the following methods:
- Tripwire: a target crosses a defined line.
- Intrusion: a target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Image Attribute Extraction
- Distinguishes between motor vehicle, non-motor vehicle, and human targets.
- Optimizes images and takes a snapshot of each target.
- Extracts attributes specific to a target: Vehicles: make, color, type, Human: gender, face attributes, clothing colors
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- IP Address Conflict
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.