Dahua DH-IPC-HDB4431CN Features
- 1/3-in. 4 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- Triple-stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codec
- 4 MP (2688 x 1520) at 30 fps Resolution
- 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- Smart Detecion on
- True Wide Dynamic Range (120 dB)
- Built-in Microphone
- IP66 Ingress Protection on
- Five-year Warranty when purchased from Network Camera Store an authorized Dahua Partner
- Image Sensor 1/3-in. 4 MP Progressive CMOS Sensor
- Total Sensor Pixels 2688(H) x 1520(V)
- RAM/ROM 512 MB / 32 MB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed Auto, Manual, 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Minimum Illumination - Color: 0.08 Lux at F2.0 B/W: 0.001 Lux at F2.0
- S/N Ratio More than 50 dB
- IR Distance Up to 10 m (32.81 ft)
- IR On/Off Control Auto, Manual
- IR LEDs Three (3)
- Lens Type Motorized
- Mount Type Board-in
- Focal Length 2.8 mm
- Maximum Aperture F2.0
- Angle of View Horizontal: 104°, Vertical: 57°
- Focus Control Fixed
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG
- Streaming Capability Three (3) Streams
- Resolution- 4 MP (2688 x 1520), 3 MP (2304 x 1296), 1080p (1920 x 1080), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 480), CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate - Main Stream 4 MP at 30 fps, Sub Stream 1 D1 at 30 fps Sub, Stream 2 720p at 30 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR, VBR
- Bit Rate H.264: 24 Kbps to 10240 Kbps H.265: 14 Kbps to 9984 Kbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- BLC Mode BLC, HLC, True WDR (120 dB)
- White Balance Auto, Natural, Street Lamp, Outdoor, Manual
- Gain Control Auto, Manual
- Noise Reduction 3D DNR
- Motion Detection Off, On (4 Zone, Rectangle)
- Region of Interest Off, On (4 Zone)
- Advanced Features Smart IR, Defog
- Digital Zoom 16x
- Privacy Masking Off, On (4 Area, Rectangle)
- Flip 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Mirror Off, On
- Compression G.711a, G.711Mu, AAC, G.726
- Interface Built-in Microphone
- Ethernet M12 Models M12 D-coded Connector (10/100 Base-T) M Models RJ45 Connector (10/100 Base-T)
- Protocol-HTTP, HTTPs, TCP, ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE, IPv4/v6, QoS, UPnP, NTP, Bonjour, 802.1x, Multicast, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP
- Interoperability ONVIF, PSIA, CGI
- Streaming Method Unicast, Multicast
- Maximum User Access 10 Users, 20 Users
- Edge Storage - Network Attached Storage (NAS), Local PC for instant recording, Micro SD Card Slot, maximum 128 GB
- Web Viewer IE, Firefox, Safari
- Management Software Smart PSS, DSS
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Safety EN 60950:2000 UL60950-1
- Mobile Applications EN 50155 E-mark (ECE-Regulation No.10)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- Power Supply 12 VDC or PoE (802.3af, Class 0)
- Power Consumption < 3 W
- Operating Conditions -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F), Less than 95% RH
- Storage Conditions -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F), Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Casing Metal
- Dimensions Ó110.0 mm × 56.0 mm (Ó4.33 in. x 2.20 in.)
- Net Weight 0.38 kg (0.84 lb)
- Gross Weight 0.44 kg (0.97 lb)
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features- Tampering with the camera, Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card, Error sending or receiving data over the network, Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object - A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Facial Detection-Detects and captures a snapshot of human face in a defined area within a scene.
Dahua DH-IPC-EBW8630N M12 Overview
Dahua’s Mobile series of cameras offers high-resolution video and cutting-edge technology in a compact and accessible package. The cameras feature Dahua’s Smart H.265+ video compression, reducing bandwidth and storage requirements without sacrificing video quality. The camera’s elegant blend of aesthetics combined with a range of easy mounting solutions provides an excellent choice for a variety of small to mid-size applications at an affordable price.
Wide Dynamic Range
The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions,using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, True WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
Intelligent Video System
(IVS) With built-in intelligent video analytics, the camera has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The camera provides standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a pre-determined line has been crossed, and Facial Detection, for searching or identification of individuals.
High Efficiency Video Coding (H.265)
The H.265 (ITU-T VCEG) video compression standard offers double the data compression ratio at the same level of video quality, or substantially improved video quality at the same bit rate, as compared to older video compression technologies. H.265 offers such impressive compression by expanding the pattern comparison and difference-coding, improving motion vector prediction and motion region merging, and incorporating an additional filtering step called sample-adaptive off set filtering.
Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi -frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
With a temperature range of -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments. Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and water immersion tests, the IP66 rankng makes it suitable for demanding outdoor applications.
The camera allows for ±30% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications. Its 6KV lightning rating provides eff effective protection on for both the camera and its structure against lightning.