Dahua DH-IPC-EBW8630N M12 Features
- 1/1.8-in. 6 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensor
- 6 MP (3072 x 2048) at 30 fps Maximum Resolution
- Triple-stream Encoding
- H.265 and H.264 Dual Codecs
- Multiple Dewarp Modes
- Day/Night (ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
- Intelligent Video System with Intelligent Business Analysis
- Maximum IR Distance 10 m (33 ft)
- IP67 Ingress Protection, IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Five-year Warranty when purchased from Network Camera Store an authorized Dahua Partner
- Image Sensor 1/1.8-in. 6 MP CMOS
- Total Sensor Pixels 3072(H) x 2048(V)
- RAM/ROM 1024 MB / 128 MB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed Auto, Manual, 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Minimum Illumination - Color: 0.002 lux at F2.0 (1/3 s, 30 IRE), Color: 0.02 lux at F2.0 (1/30 s, 30 IRE), 0 lux at F2.0 with IR on
- S/N Ratio More than 50 dB
- IR Distance Up to 10 m (32.81 ft)
- IR On/Off Control Auto, Manual
- IR LEDs Three (3)
- Lens Type Fixed
- Mount Type Board-in
- Focal Length 1.7 mm
- Maximum Aperture F2.0
- Angle of View Horizontal: 180°
- Vertical: 180°
- Focus Control Fixed
- Detect (8 ppf)- 28 m (92 ft)
- Observe (19 ppf)-11 m (36 ft)
- Recognize (38 ppf)-6 m (20 ft)
- Identify (76 ppf)- 3 m (10 ft)
- Compression H.265, H.264
- Streaming Capability Three (3) Streams
- Resolution - 6 MP (3072 x 2048), 4 MP (2048 x 2048), 3 MP (2048 x 1536), UXGA (1600 x 1200), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), D1 (704 x 576), CIF (352×288)
- Bit Rate Control CBR, VBR
- Bit Rate H.265: 3 Kbps to 9984 Kbps - H.264: 8 Kbps to 16384 Kbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- BLC Mode BLC, HLC, DWDR
- White Balance Auto, Natural, Street Lamp, Outdoor, Manual
- Gain Control Auto, Manual
- Noise Reduction 3D DNR
- Motion Detection Off, On (4 Zone, Rectangle)
- Region of Interest Off, On (4 Zone)
- Advanced Features Smart IR, Defog
- Digital Zoom 16x
- Privacy Masking Off, On (4 Area, Rectangle)
- Ethernet M12 D-coded Connector (100/1000 Base-T)
- Protocol-HTTP, HTTPs, TCP, ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE, IPv4/v6, QoS, UPnP, NTP, Bonjour, 802.1x, Multicast, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP
- Interoperability ONVIF, PSIA, CGI
- Streaming Method Unicast, Multicast
- Maximum User Access 10 Users, 20 Users
- Edge Storage - Network Attached Storage (NAS), Local PC for instant recording, Micro SD Card Slot, maximum 128 GB
- Web Viewer IE, Firefox, Safari
- Management Software Smart PSS, DSS
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Safety UL60950-1, EN 60950:2000
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- Audio Interface Input: One (1) Channel, Built-in Microphone, Output: One (1) Channel
- Alarm Input: Two (2) Channels (5 VDC, 5 mA), Output: Two (2) Channels (30 VDC, 1 A; 50 VAC, 0.5 A)
- Operating Conditions -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F), Less than 95% RH
- Storage Conditions -30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F), Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Vandal Resistance IK10
- Casing Metal
- Dimensions ø149.80 mm x 50.70 mm (ø5.90 in. x 2.0 in.)
- Net Weight 0.58 kg (1.28 lb)
- Gross Weight 1.0 k g (2.20 lb)
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features- Tampering with the camera, Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card, Error sending or receiving data over the network, Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object - A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Heat Map Generates a visual representation of data.
Dahua DH-IPC-EBW8630N M12 Overview
Dahua Fisheye Cameras provide detailed panoramic views in a compact, low-profile design. The progressive-scan sensor combined with a fisheye lens provide a high-quality 180° panoramic view without blind spots, making the camera the ideal solution for wide and open areas, such as airports, shopping malls and banks. The camera offers multiple dewarp modes for different installations and configurations that enhance the video for a specific scene. The IP67 environmental protection rating and the IK10 vandal resistance ensure the camera operates in the harshest environments.
True Day/Night A day/night mechanical IR cut filter makes this camera ideal for applications with fluctuating lighting conditions, delivering color images during the day and automatically switching to monochrome as the scene darkens.
Intelligent Video System (IVS) IVS is a built-in video analytic algorithm that delivers intelligent functions to monitor a scene for Tripwire violations, intrusion detection, and abandoned or missing objects. A camera with IVS quickly and accurately responds to monitoring events in a specific area. In addition to scene analytics, the camera detects and captures a snapshot of human face in a defined area within a scene, and offers tamper detection by recognizing a dramatic scene change and generating a warning message to inspect the camera.
Intelligent Business Analysis The built-in IVS features heat map functionality, an advanced feature that adds business intelligence to your security system. Intelligent Analysis tracks and stores daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly people flow through a defined scene and produces a configurable report. The system uses this data to produce a Heat Map, a two-dimensional representation of data that provides an immediate visual summary of information. Heat Maps can identify the most active areas of a retail space providing valuable data analysis for commercial applications.
Dewarping Mode Fisheye dewarping solves the problem of distortion in the circular panoramic view. The camera offers multiple dewarping modes for different installations and configurations, either with a Dahua XVR, NVR, via the Web interface. Each dewarping mode offers options to adjust each scene.
Smart IR With IR illumination, detailed images can be captured in low light or total darkness. The camera's Smart IR technology adjusts the intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate the distance of an object. Smart IR technology prevents IR LEDs from whitening out images as they come closer to the camera. The camera's integrated infrared illumination provides high performance in extreme low-light environments up to 10 m (33 ft).
High Efficiency Video Coding (H.265) The H.265 (ITU-T VCEG) video compression standard offers double the data compression ratio at the same level of video quality, or substantially improved video quality at the same bit rate, as compared to older video compression technologies. H.265 offers such impressive compression by expanding the pattern comparison and difference-coding, improving motion vector prediction and motion region merging, and incorporating an additional filtering step called sample-adaptive offset filtering.
Protection The camera allows for ±25% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications. Its 6KV lightning rating provides effective protection for both the camera and its structure against lightning. Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and immersion tests (IP67) and impact tests (IK10), the camera is the choice for installation in even the most unforgiving environments.