Dahua 8A840WANF Features
- Image Sensor 1/1.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS
- Effective Pixels 3840(H) x 2160(V), 8 MP
- RAM/ROM 1024 MB / 128 MB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed 1/1 s to 1/30,000 s
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.002 lux at F1.4, B/W: 0.0002 lux at F1.4, 0 Lux with IR on
- IR Distance Distance up to 500.0 m (1640.42 ft)
- IR On/Off Control Auto, Manual
- IR LEDs 10
- Focal Length 5.6 mm to 223 mm
- Max. Aperture F1.4 to F4.8
- Angle of View Horizontal: 63.9° to 2.0°, Vertical: 37.2° to 1.2°, Diagonal: 71.2° to 2.4°
- Optical Zoom 40x
- Focus Control Auto, Manual
- Iris Control Auto, Manual
- Close Focus Distance 100 mm to 1000 mm (3.93 in. to 39.37 in.)
- Pan/Tilt Range Pan: 0° to 360° endless, Tilt: –30° to 90°
- Auto Flip 180°
- Manual Control Speed Pan: 0.1° to 240° /s, Tilt: 0.1° to 100° /s
- Preset Speed Pan: 240° /s, Tilt: 120° /s
- Presets 300
- PTZ Mode 5 Pattern, 8 Tour (up to 32 presets per tour), Auto Pan, Auto Scan, Speed Setup Human-oriented focal Length/ speed adaptation, Power up Action Auto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure
- Idle Motion Activate Preset/ Scan/ Tour/ Pattern if there is no command in the specified period
- Protocol DH-SD, Pelco-P/D (Auto recognition)
- Compression Smart H.265+, H.265, Smart H.264+, H.264, MJPEG (sub stream only)
- Streaming Capability Three (3) Streams
- 8 MP (3840 x 2160), 1080p (1920 x 1080), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 380), CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate Main Stream 8 MP, 1080p, 1.3 MP, or 720p at 30 fps, Sub Stream 1 D1 or CIF at 30 fps, Sub Stream 2 1080p, 1.3 MP, or 720p at 30 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR, VBR
- Bit Rate H.265 / H.264: 512 K to 8192 Kbps,
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- Backlight Compensation BLC, HLC, True WDR (120 dB)
- White Balance Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual, Sodium Lamp, Natural, Street Lamp
- Gain Control Auto, Manual, Gain Priority, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority
- Noise Reduction Ultra DNR (2D/3D)
- Advanced Features Motion Detection, Region of Interest,
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS), Defog
- Digital Zoom 16x
- Flip 180°
- Privacy Masking Up to 24 areas
- Compression G.711a, G.711Mu, PCM, G.726, AAC, G722.1, G.729, MPEG2-Layer2
- Ethernet RJ-45 (10 Base-T/100 Base-TX)
- Protocol IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour, 802.1x
- Interoperability ONVIF Profile S and G, API
- Streaming Method Unicast / Multicast
- Maximum User Access 20 users
- Edge Storage, NAS (Network Attached Storage), Local PC for instant recording, Micro SD Card, maximum 256 GB
- Web Viewer Internet Explorer
- Management Software Smart PSS, DSS, DMSS
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- CE EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), FCC Part 15 Subpart B, ANSI C63.4- 2014
- Video One (1) BNC (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω)
- Audio Input: One (1) Channel
- Output: One (1) Channel
- RS485 One (1)
- Alarm Input: Seven (7) Channels, Output: Two (2) Channels
- Power Supply 24 VAC, 3 A (± 25%), Hi-PoE
- Power Consumption 26 W, 42 W with IR on
- Operating Conditions –40° C to 70° C (–40° F to +158° F), Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection IP67
- Casing Metal
- Dimensions ø262.0 mm x 415.60 mm (ø10.32 in. x 16.36 in.)
- Net Weight 8.75 kg (18.74 lb)
- Gross Weight 13.50 kg (29.76 lb)
- PFA150 Pole Mount, AC24V/3A, Power Adapter, PFB306W Wall Mount
- Face Recognition
- Supports five group libraries that store up to 10,000 faces on the camera.
- Captures 16 face images per second, compares to stored images, and produces match statistics.
- Extracts six attributes and eight expressions from a face capture.
- Offers face enhancement, face exposure, and a face angle filter for clear facial images.
- Perimeter Protection
- Detects human or vehicle violations using the following methods:
- Tripwire: a target crosses a defined line.
- Intrusion: a target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Filters actions that may produce a false alarm due to animals, leaves, and bright lights.
Intelligent Video System Functions
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- IP Address Conflict
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features
- Auto-tracking Controls the pan/tilt/zoom actions of the camera to automatically track an object in motion and to keep it in the scene.
Dahua 8A840WANF Overview
The 4K IR PTZ Dome camera features a 1/1.8-in STARVIS™ CMOS imager with a 40x optical zoom lens, and provides an all in one solution for capturing long-distance video surveillance for outdoor applications. The camera offers Analytics+ functions at the edge – performing complex real-time face recognition and perimeter protection surveillance. The Dahua Analytics+ algorithms significantly improve accuracy and reliability as compared to standard intelligent features.