- 1/2.8-in. 4 MP Progressive-scan STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 45x Optical Zoom Lens
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codecs
- 4 MP at 30 fps Maximum Resolution
- Analytics+ Functions — Perimeter Protection, Alarm Track, and Smart Motion Detection
- Starlight Technology for Ultra-low Light Sensitivity
- Maximum IR Distance up to 150 m (492.13 ft)
- Predictive Focus Algorithm+ (PFA+) Technology
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- Five-year Warranty (for products sold through authorized Dahua Dealers)
4MP 45x IR Starlight PTZ Network Camera with Smart Motion Detection
The 4MP IR PTZ Dome camera uses a 1/2.8-in STARVIS™ CMOS imager with a 45x optical zoom lens, providing an all in one solution for capturing long-distance video surveillance for outdoor applications. The camera offers Analytics+ functions at the edge – performing complex perimeter protection surveillance with Smart Motion Detection to distinguish human and vehicle motion, significantly improving accuracy and reliability as compared to standard intelligent features.
Smart Motion Detection, a component of Dahua’s Analytics+ technology, improves alarm accuracy and decreases the number of false alarms. The advanced SMD algorithm analyzes a scene for human or vehicle motion, while filtering out other motion due to trees, leaves, animals, weather, and triggers an alarm when detected. SMD also saves time when searching recorded video by filtering false alarms and allowing quick retrieval of an alarm due to a person or vehicle.