Dahua 40212TNI Features
- Image Sensor 1/2.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS Sensor
- Effective Pixels 1920(H) x 1080(V), 2 MP
- RAM/ROM 1024 MB / 128 MB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed 1/1 s to 1/30,000 s
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.005 lux at F1.6, B/W: 0.0005 lux at F1.6
- S/N Ratio More than 55 dB
- Focal Length 5.3 mm to 64 mm
- Maximum Aperture F1.6 to F4.4
- Angle of View Horizontal: 4.8° to 58.2°
- Optical Zoom 12x
- Focus Control Auto, Manual
- Close Focus Distance 100 mm to 1000 mm
PTZ Pan/Tilt Range
- Pan: 0° to 360°, endless
- Tilt: –2° to 90°
- Auto-flip 180°
- Manual Control Speed Pan: 0.1° to 300° /s
- Tilt: 0.1° to 120° /s
- Preset Speed Pan: 300° /s
- Tilt: 200° /s
- Presets 300
- PTZ Mode 5 Pattern, 8 Tour, Auto Pan, Auto Scan
- Speed Compensation Proportional Pan/Tilt Speed to Zoom Ratio
- Power up Action Auto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure
- Idle Motion Activate Preset, Scan, Tour, Pattern if there is no command in the specified period
- Protocol DH-SD
- Compression H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Streaming Capability Three (3) Streams
- Resolution 1080p (1920 x 1080), 720p (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 480), CIF (352 x 240)
- Frame Rate Main Stream 1080p, 720p or D1 at 30 fps, Sub Stream 1 D1 or CIF at 30 fps, Sub Stream 2 1080p, 720p, D1 or CIF at 30 fps
- Bit Rate Control CBR, VBR
- Bit Rate H.265/H.264: 448 K to 8192 Kbps, MJPEG: 5120 K to 10240 Mbps
- Day/Night Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- Backlight Compensation BLC, HLC, True WDR (120 dB)
- White Balance Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, Manual
- Gain Control Auto, Manual
- Noise Reduction Ultra DNR (2D/3D)
- Advanced Features Motion Detection, Region of Interest, Defog
- Digital Zoom 16x
- Flip 180°
- Privacy Masking Up to 24 areas
- Compression G.711a, G.711u (32 kbps), PCM (128 kbps)
- Ethernet RJ-45 (10 Base-T/100 Base-TX)
- Protocol IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour, 802.1x
- Interoperability ONVIF, PSIA, CGI
- Streaming Method Unicast / Multicast
- Maximum User Access 20 Users
- Edge Storage Network Attached Storage (NAS), Local PC for Instant Recording
- Micro SD Card Slot, maximum 128 GB
- Web Viewer IE 10, Firefox, Safari
- Management Software Smart PSS, DSS
- Mobile Operating System IOS, Android
- Safety UL60950-1 + CAN/CSA C22.2, No.60950-1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) EN 55032, EN 50130-4, FCC Part 15 Subpart B, ANSI C63.4-2014
- Immunity EN 55024
- Audio Input: One (1) Channel, Output: One (1) Channel
- Alarm Input: Two (2) Channels, Output: One (1) Channel
- Power Supply 24 VAC, 1.5 A; PoE+ (802.3at Class 4)
- Power Consumption 12 W, 22 W with heater on
- Operating Conditions –40° C to 60° C (–40° F to +140° F), Less than 90% RH
- Ingress Protection IP66
- Vandal Resistance IK10
- Casing Metal
- Dimensions 186.0 mm x 234.0 mm (7.32 in. x 9.21 in.)
- Net Weight 2.30 kg (5.07 lb)
- Gross Weight 4.30 kg (9.48 lb)
- IVS triggers an alarm and takes a defined action for the following events:
- Standard Features
- Tampering with the camera.
- Error writing to an onboard Micro SD card.
- Error sending or receiving data over the network.
- Unauthorized access to the camera.
- Premium Features
- Motion An object moves through any part of the scene.
- Tripwire A target crosses a user-defined line.
- Intrusion A target enters or exits a defined perimeter.
- Scene Change A person or object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene.
- Abandoned/Missing Object A target leaves an object in designated area, or a target removes an object from the same designated area.
- Advanced Features
- Facial Detection Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene.
The 2 MP Starlight PTZ Dome camera features a 1/2.8-in. STARVIS™ CMOS imager with a 12x optical zoom lens, and provides an all in one solution for capturing video surveillance for indoor and outdoor applications. The camera uses the H.265 video compression standard to improve encoding efficiency while preserving high-quality video. The PTZ camera is equipped with quick and accurate pan/tilt/zoom control and True WDR for applications with direct sunlight or glare.
For challenging low-light applications, Dahua’s Starlight Ultra-low Light Technology offers best-in-class light sensitivity, capturing details in low light down to 0.005 lux. The camera uses a set of optical features to balance light throughout the scene, resulting in clear images in dark environments.
Intelligent Video System
IVS is a built-in video analytic algorithm that delivers intelligent functions to monitor a scene for Tripwire violations, intrusion detection, and abandoned or missing objects. A camera with IVS quickly and accurately responds to monitoring events in a specific area. In addition to scene analytics, the camera supports face detection to quickly capture a face and upload the image to a server. The camera also offers tamper detection by recognizing a dramatic scene change and generating a warning message to inspect the camera.
True Wide Dynamic Range
The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, True WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
High Efficiency Video Coding (H.265)
The H.265 (ITU-T VCEG) video compression standard offers double the data compression ratio at the same level of video quality, or substantially improved video quality at the same bit rate, as compared to older video compression technologies. H.265 offers such impressive compression by expanding the pattern comparison and difference-coding, improving motion vector prediction and motion region merging, and incorporating an additional filtering step called sample-adaptive offset filtering.
The camera conforms to the ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) and to the PSIA (Physical Security Interoperability Alliance) specifications, ensuring interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.
With a built-in heater and a temperature range of –40 °C to +60 °C (–40 °F to 140 °F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments. The camera complies with an IK10 vandal resistance rating making it capable of withstanding the equivalent of 5 kg (11.02 lbs) of force dropped from a height of 40 cm (15.75 in.). Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and water immersion tests, the IP66 rating makes it suitable for demanding outdoor applications.