Discontinued; replaced by the M7011 (0764-001).
AXIS M7001 Features
- Resolution: NTSC: 720x480 to 176x120; PAL: 720x576 to 176x144
- Frame Rate: 30/25 (NTSC/PAL) fps in all resolutions
- Image Settings: Compression, color, brightness, contrast, saturation, rotation, Aspect ratio correction, mirroring of images, Text overlay, Privacy mask, Deinterlace filter
- Privacy Mask: Yes
- Alarm/Event Management: Video motion detection, Intelligent video, File upload via FTP, HTTP and email, Notification via email, HTTP and TCP, PTZ presets
- Security: Password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, digest authentication, user access log
- Weight: 82 g (0.18 lb.)
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 50 °C (32 – 122 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Power: Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af Class 2
- What's Included: Mounting kit, Installation Guide, CD with installation and management tools, software and User’s Manual, 1 Windows decoder user license
AXIS M7001 Overview
Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the AXIS M7001 (0298-001) video encoder is packed with powerful features. This device is designed to be installed next to an analog camera. It is small enough to be fitted into the dome of most dome-style analog cameras. It supports sophisticated network protocols and can deliver full frame rates in multiple formats on simultaneous streams. The AXIS M7001 video encoder is also available as part of a kit, along with a small digital camera that it can both power and control. This device is a professional solution for discreet monitoring in banks, retail stores and other locations where surveillance needs to be concealed. The AXIS M7001 video encoder is fully compatible with analog cameras that have pan, tilt and zoom functionality. It is also compatible with cameras that have these functions in a dome configuration. The AXIS M7001 video encoder can be installed on existing IP network frameworks and provides a way to integrate analog cameras into digital systems. The AXIS M7001 video encoder uses two codecs: H.264 and motion JPEG. H.264 is 80% more efficient than Motion JPEG, which is included to increase the device’s flexibility. The AXIS M7001 video encoder supports network security protocols including HTTPs encryption. The device also supports IPv6 network addressing. It is an ideal solution for professional-grade networks with analog devices.