AXIS M3046-V (0806-001) Features
- Image sensor :1/3” progressive scan RGB CMOS
- Lens: 2.4 mm / F2.2, M12 mount, Fixed iris, Fixed focus
- Field of view: 128° (H), 72° (V)
- Light sensitivity: 0.3 lux at 50 IRE F2.2
- Video compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10/AVC), Main, Baseline and High Profiles, Motion JPEG
- Resolutions: 2688x1520 to 320x240
- Frame rate: 25/30 fps with power line frequency 50/60 Hz
- Image settings: Compression, Color, Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, White balance, Exposure control, WDR, Text and image overlay, Mirroring of images, Privacy mask, Rotation: 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°, including Corridor Format, Overlay text
- Security: Password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X network access control, Digest authentication, User access log, Centralized Certificate Management
- ONVIF: Profile S
- Alarm Triggers: AXIS Video Motion Detection 3, Active tampering alarm, Support for AXIS Camera Application Platform enabling installation of AXIS Cross Line Detection, AXIS Digital Autotracking and third-party applications
- Event actions: File upload: FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS network share and email, Notification via email, HTTP, HTTPS and TCP and SNMP trap, Video recording to edge storage, Send video clip, Pre- and post-alarm video buffering
- Power / Consumption: PoE IEEE 802.3af/802.3at Type 1 Class 1 / Typical 2.8 W, max 3.2 W
- Storage: Support for microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card
- Operating conditions: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Humidity: 15-85% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: Height: 56 mm (2.2 in)x ø 101 mm (4.0 in)
- Weight: 180 g (0.40 lb)
- Included accessories: Installation Guide, Windows decoder 1-user license, Torx L-key
AXIS M3046-V gives you sharp Quad HD video quality. It provides a horizontal field of view of 128°. And it comes with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology for good detail even when light levels vary. Axis’ Zipstream technology reduces storage and bandwidth by up to 50%, while capturing important details in full image quality. Video streams can be encoded in H.264 and Motion JPEG. And for monitoring long, narrow areas, Axis’ Corridor Format provides a portrait-shaped video stream. It maximizes image quality, while eliminating bandwidth and storage waste.
Thanks to digital pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) capabilities and multi-view streaming, AXIS M3046-V lets you view separate video streams of zoomed-in sections of an image at the same time as you view the full overview image. This can be done with a single camera, which keeps installation and maintenance time and costs low, plus minimizes bandwidth and storage needs. AXIS M3046-V can also be used as an alternative to a camera with varifocal lens – its 4MP resolution and digital PTZ capability enable sharp, cropped out views in HDTV 1080p, for example, with a horizontal field of view between 95° and 128°.
AXIS M3046-V features an HDMI output that lets you connect your network cameras to a public monitor to show you have video surveillance in place. Small and compact, AXIS M3046-V can be mounted on walls or ceiling as you prefer. And you can easily repaint it to blend in with any environment. A black casing is also available as an accessory. To keep implementation costs low, AXIS M3046-V is designed for fast and easy installation. No focusing is required because it comes factory focused. And with its 3-axis camera-angle adjustment, it can be easily leveled and directed in any direction. AXIS M3046-V is also vandal and dust resistant for optimal performance and minimal downtime.