AXIS Companion NVR Features
- Surveillance-grade hard disk, 2 TB or 4 TB
- Switch with 8 PoE ports, 1 LAN port
- Compact, fanless design
- Wireless access point for mobile devices
- USB port for exporting video
- Note: AXIS Companion IP cameras are supported only by AXIS Companion video management software, NVRs, and mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
AXIS Companion NVR Overview
AXIS Companion Recorder is a compact network video recorder for up to eight Axis network cameras. It includes a built in PoE switch for easy installation. The device features a surveillance-grade hard disk and a fan-less design. Is also includes a USB port for easy export of video footage and a wireless access point for installation and direct access to the system with mobile devices. AXIS Companion Recorder comes in two models – including a 2 TB or a 4 TB hard disk.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
AXIS Companion user tutorial
This tutorial shows you how to use AXIS Companion, the market'...
Video surveillance solution to address security needs of small businesses
Comprehensive AXIS Companion Line ‘out-of-the-box’ solution, c...
AXIS Camera Companion User Tutorial
This video explains how to use AXIS Camera Companion, the mark...