Replaced by the DGD1008 or the DGD1009.
AVTECH AVZ308 Features
- Camera Compatibility: TVI / CVI / Analog HD / 960H / IP Cameras (recommend AVTECH IP cameras for full capability)
- Maximum Number of Cameras/Channels: 8 quadbrid channels + 1 more IP channel (8 analog channels, 9 IP channels)
- Recording Rate:
Analog Mode Up to 120 IPS @ 1920 x 1080 (8 channels) Up to 240 IPS @ 1280 x 720 (8 channels)
IP Mode UP to 270 IPS @ 1920 x 1080 (9 channels)
- Video Resolution:
Analog Mode 1080P / 720P / QHD / 960H / Frame / Field / CIF
IP Mode: Live & Playback: 1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 720 / 640 x 480 / 320 x 240; Record**: 2592 x 1944 / 2048 x 1536 / 1920 x 1080 / 1280 x 720/ 640 x 480 / 320 x 240
** To see 5MP video playback, you need to backup the footage and play on PC.
- Compression Styles: H.264
- Event Notification: Push Video (all 9 channels) / Push Status / FTP / E-Mail
- Recording Mode: Manual / Timer / Motion / Alarm / Remote
- Pre-Alarm Recording: Yes
- Quick Search: Time / Motion / Alarm search mode
- Remote Access: EagleEyes on iOS & Android mobile devices
- Compatible Operating System: Windows & MAC
- Compatible Program Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome & Safari; CMS Lite: 24CH central management software for Windows OS; QuickTime: For both Windows and MAC operating systems
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T
- Hard Drive Bays: 2 bays
- Max TB per HD Bay: 10TB (not included in base model)
- Dimensions: 345mm(W) x 68.3mm(H) x 225mm(D)
- Weight: 2.17 kg (4.7 lb)
- Operating Temperature: 10℃ ~ 40℃ (50℉~104℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 85%
- Power: DC12V / 3A
- Warranty: 2 years
- Please note: This unit has 1 LAN port. If connecting a switch for network cameras we recommend adding a switch with 2 uplink ports to connect to the DVR and to the network.We recommend the Planet GSD-1008HP.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This DVR is an excellent choice if you have an older analog camera system and want to replace your existing DVR without upgrading all your cameras. It will handle the newer IP cameras as you replace the older analog cameras. The only reason I did not give this DVR a 5 star rating is that the instructions (downloaded from the AvTech site) are difficult to read and implement. I did get excellent customer support from the Network Camera Store especially when it came to setting up the email notifications. Overall I like the performance of this DVR.