Arecont AV20375RS Features
- 20MP (4 x 5MP CMOS image sensors)
- Motorized Varifocal 3.3–6.6mm lenses, 53°–102° horizontal field of view
- No Touch Setup: 4 Individual Camera Gimbals Each with a Varifocal Motorized Lens That Can be Remotely Setup in Any Position Around a 360° Track
- Preset Positions to Create a 360°, 270°, or 180° Field of View, or Save Custom Presets
- SNAPstream™ Advanced Compression Algorithm Reduces Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- Forensic Zooming – Zoom Live or After the Event While Recording Full Field-of-View in HD – Replace PTZ Devices
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, and Multicasting
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Network Protocols Include 802.1x, IPv6, QoS, DHCP, and More
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 18–48V DC/24V AC
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
Arecont AV12375RS Overview
The SurroundVideo® Omni G3 is an industry-game-changing first-of-its-kind omni-directional, remote-configurable, multi-sensor, multi-megapixel camera built to provide outstanding high resolution video coverage for a wide range of applications. The unmatched coverage and capabilities of the SurroundVideo Omni G3 provides organizations of all sizes the flexibility to deploy a surveillance camera system that truly matches their current and future requirements for complete situational awareness.
SurroundVideo Omni G3 is available with a choice of 12- or 20-megapixel (MP) resolutions. The number of cameras required for a project can be dramatically reduced with a single SurroundVideo Omni G3, thanks to its four customizable remote sensor gimbals. Installation is fast and easy. Install the hinged mounting plate, connect the PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) IP cable, and then remotely configure the camera. Select a preset choice for 180°, 270°, or 360° views, or use the intuitive interface to remotely pan, tilt, zoom, and focus each sensor. Two custom presets created by the user can be saved to memory. The camera is integrated with the industry’s leading VMS/NVR platforms.
SurroundVideo Omni G3 is ideal for applications with normal to challenging lighting conditions. The Omni combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter for the highest image quality at any time of day. For applications with bright or over saturated lighting conditions, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) delivers up to 100dB at full resolution on select 12MP models. For applications with poor lighting conditions, Binning Mode increases the camera’s low light performance by combining pixels so that more light can be collected. SurroundVideo Omni G3 includes SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology to reduce bandwidth without impacting image quality. The camera offers advanced streaming capabilities and is designed on an efficient H.264 encoding platform capable of delivering high quality video without straining the network. Power can be supplied via a single PoE Class 3 compliant network cable or via an 18–48V DC/24V AC power supply.
SurroundVideo Omni G3 is designed for demanding environments, able to operate indoors and out in an extended operational temperature range. Certified to rigorous dust and water tests, the camera carries an IP66 rating. The rugged dome housing is IK-10 rated to withstand the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force for vandal-prone applications.
The camera interface or the AV IP Utility can be used for setup and updates, as can many MegaLab-certified VMS/NVR platforms. Using the camera interface or the AV IP Utility, security updates and both new or enhanced features can be applied to the cyber-hardened SurroundVideo Omni’s Massively Parallel Image Processing (MPIP) architecture. This in house developed architecture runs on the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) integrated circuit that is at the core of every Arecont Vision camera.