Arecont AV12276DN-08 Features
- 12MP (4 x 3MP CMOS image sensors)
- 4 x 8mm lenses, F1.6, H-FOV = 33°
- True WDR up to 100dB at Full Resolution: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- Remote Focus
- 3-Axis Gimbal – Up to 4 Individual Camera Gimbals can be Independently
- Placed in Any Orientation Around a 360° Track with Extra Positions for Looking Straight Down
- Multiple Lens Options in a Single Camera Housing from 2.1mm up to 16mm
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Forensic Zooming – Zoom Live or After the Event While Recording
- Full Field-of-View in HD – Replace PTZ Devices
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control and Multi-Streaming
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 18–48V DC/24V AC
- Ultra Discrete, Low-Profile Housing
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- Complete Mounting Options
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance
Arecont AV12276DN-28 Overview
The SurroundVideo Omni G2, next generation multi-sensor, multi-megapixel camera was built to withstand evolving customer change-requirements. The unique, future-proof platform of the SurroundVideo Omni G2 provides organizations of all sizes the flexibility to deploy a security system that truly matches their video surveillance needs now; and again if requirements change in the future. With its ground-breaking flexibility such as the ability to easily move each of the four sensors around the magnetic 70+ placement-point Omni track, the 3-axis gimbals for an increased range of motion when positioning the sensors, and the ability to interchange the remote focus modular lenses for a customized field of view, the SurroundVideo Omni G2 provides customers with the confidence in a future-proof investment. The SurroundVideo Omni G2 changes when you do.
The SurroundVideo Omni G2 multi-megapixel camera series features a choice of 12- or 20-megapixel resolution options. These cameras provide an all-in-one solution for capturing wide area video surveillance while maximizing the field-of-view and reducing the total number of cameras required saving installers time and end users money.
Regardless of time-of-day, this camera is ideal for applications with challenging lighting conditions. The series combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter for the highest image quality at any time of day. For applications with bright or oversaturated lighting conditions, optional wide dynamic range delivers up to 100dB at full resolution and is available on select 12MP models. For applications with poor low lighting conditions, Binning Mode increases the camera’s low light performance by combining pixels so that more light can be collected.
Once mounted, the operator can quickly focus and position the camera remotely, eliminating the need to adjust the camera on-site. No more hassle individually installing multiple cameras to cover a wide area, manually focusing lenses, or risk missing critical information.
SurroundVideo Omni G2 is designed for demanding environments. Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and water tests, the IP66 rating, and its extended operating temperature range make it ideal for outdoor applications. The IK-10 rated, rugged dome housing is perfect for deterring vandals since it can withstand the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
The camera offers advanced streaming capabilities and is designed on an efficient H.264 encoding platform capable of delivering high quality video without straining the network. Power can be supplied via a single Power-over-Ethernet compliant network cable or with power from a 18-48V DC/24V AC power supply.
The camera's interface allows for an intuitive, fast, and easy configuration; while the Free AV IP Utility tool allows users to quickly configure multiple cameras at one time.